Who Is Nightwing’s True Love? Batgirl or Starfire?

Starfire

Because Yes.

6 Likes

Yay! You are the first person to comment thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Does that mean I win? :smiley:

3 Likes

Um…You win the title of “first person to comment on my first post” :ok_hand:t3::joy::partying_face:

3 Likes

WOOO Okay Moderators, I’ll take my badge now

4 Likes

Batgirl. Love that og ship. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

:+1:t3::joy:

3 Likes

But you had Second response, Starfire was/is first

5 Likes

I know I love that they have so much history as friends but I love him with starfire so I’m undecided :woman_shrugging:t2: but thanks for answering my question

3 Likes

D R A M A

:joy:

No fighting people

2 Likes

I do not fight, I spit straight Fire and Facts

dododododo ba Boom! lol jk

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I see so many of these threads and I’m gonna comment on every one :joy::joy::joy:

Any answer other than Starfire is incorrect. Why? Because the reason Batgirl or Starfire is so important is because it’s the question of whether Nightwing should still be under Batman or be his own man. Being with Babs solidifies his place as a permanent fixture in Gotham and with the Batfamily. Being with Starfire allows him to break free, not be regressed to a sidekick and used as a plot device for the cape and cowl.
Nightwing is best when he is his own man and without the Batfam. Starfire will always be what’s best for him. Babs (along with the entire Batfam) holds him back.

7 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much for your reason as to who nightwing should be with that was a really good point and very descriptive thank you!! :clap:t3: :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

@A1waysAJ

3 Likes

No problem @BatFamily2005

But I’m still not over y’all holding back my homie :joy::joy::joy: get it? See what I did there?

3 Likes

Is that a comic book reference?:grimacing:

But it still sounds funny :laughing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol no. Your name is BatFamily and I just got through saying the batfam holds Nightwing back.

4 Likes

OHHHHHHHHH

:joy: I get it now :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good one !

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes