Who Is Nightwing’s True Love? Batgirl or Starfire?

An old debate among many fans. Personally I feel as if Babs is the perfect one for Dick, especially after reading Nightwing and Batgirl Rebirth, and their Convergence tie in, where they got married. But Kory helped Dick evolve from Robin into Nightwing. All around, I feel as if he’s better off with Babs, but let me know what you all think.

57 Likes

Starfire for sure. I do like seeing him with Batgirl and they have great chemistry but bottom line for me is that they always have that brother/sister vibe.

9 Likes

Starfire all the way!!

9 Likes

I agree with everyones choice I just love him and Batgirl so much :slight_smile: Thought I would just drop my oppinon and I agree with Starfire it just makes since.

3 Likes

Babs 100%

7 Likes

Personally since i watched teen titans i always saw him and starfire perfect for eachother

5 Likes

I discovered Nightwing through the New Teen Titans, so I have to choose Starfire. Dick and Kory had a great adult relationship. Dick and Babs, on the other hand, seem more like brother and sister.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the replies, but I fail to see how Dick and Babs have a brother/sister dynamic, based off of the fact they share a teacher. It’s like saying you can’t have a crush on a classmate because the same person is teaching you.

7 Likes

Starfire :heart:

5 Likes

Batgirl!!! 110%

6 Likes

Well since the content isn’t really available here… I guess I’ll never know…

2 Likes

In kingdom come, he an Kori had a kid, so I would say Starfire

5 Likes

Batman

1 Like

Starfire1000% after all the suffering she has endured she deserves happiness not a lonely life of just being a warrior 24/7 and i want to se Mar’i Grayson Nightstar from Kingdome Come.

6 Likes

Wally

7 Likes

Since his marriage didn’t work out with starfire Im not sure, but he keeps coming back to batgirl in the comics

4 Likes

I agree Wally West is Dick’s true love :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Babs.

7 Likes

Hmmm…why can’t he have both? MULTIVERSE BITCHES!!! Take your picks

2 Likes

I’m not overly familiar with Teen Titans lore so don’t hate me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always found the way Dick Grayson is portrayed within the Teen Titans to be somewhat inconsistent with how he’s portrayed in the Bat-family. His Teen Titans portrayals as I’ve seen them (such as in the animated series) tend to remind me more of Tim Drake. This makes it somewhat difficult for me to decide an answer to this question, but I guess if it came down to it I’d say Starfire.

1 Like