Who Is Excited for DC Gotham Knights Game?

They confirmed it’s a new continuity

They confirmed It’s Tim Drake

It does have online Co-Op but they said you can play Solo

I understand a lot of people are worried about the game, but I think it looks good but then again it’s pre-alpha, they have a lot of time to fix stuff and listen to feedback

1 Like

Huge fan of arkham series. WBM’s Batman Origins was a solid batman game using Rocksteadys game engine and im looking forward to their sophmore effort. That said - as cool as this new game looks/ i would be lying if i said i wasnt dissapointed that i wont be playing a actual Batman game anytime soon or at all in the future Arkham series. Still excited that were getting something

1 Like

I’m excited to play as Batgirl but I would’ve loved it if Batwoman was included as another option from the start. Kinda disappointed I have to wait for maybe a DLC, which might not even happen.

2 Likes

oh definitely, the fact i can play the whole game as batgirl means the world to me, i’ve wanted to ever since her arkham knight dlc

2 Likes

Absolutely, I’m loving her costume and obviously I’ll play the whole game as her, but too bad they limited it to only four characters.

2 Likes

although, if batwoman is dlc that could mean she gets her own story arc to go with it, and that would be awesome!

2 Likes

But it has the combat and stealth… How is it different

No local co op, ai co op is called single player, you can swap to any knight on the fly and they do stuff when you aren’t occupying them, four player online co op. It’s basically Assassin’s Creed Unity. Lets hope it’s not plagued with networking issues.

1 Like

2 player online co op

2 Likes

Super excited! I’m dying to play as Nightwing :grin:

3 Likes

I’m Beyond Excited For This Game! Finally The Court Of Owls Is Getting Some Love lol & I Really Wish Damian Makes His Way Into The Games Soon!

2 Likes

I wish it was in the Arkhamverse because the set up is perfect. Bruce “dying” in an explosion is exactly how Arkham Knight ended. The batfamily picking up where he left off to protect Gotham would the next logical step for the Arkham franchise. That small gripe aside I am very excited for this game! I never imagined there could ever be a game dedicated solely to Batman’s proteges! Nightwing in particular is such an underrated DC character and I’m glad these guys(and gal) are finally getting the spotlight and stepping out of Batman’s shadow

5 Likes

The game looks really good, I am a little concerned about the leveling system though, I don’t want to game to become all about stat grinding.

1 Like

If this is the pre alpha then woooo I am excited to see how much this game has in store for the final release! I know games at 10 days, weeks, months can change a lot and some versions look like a totally different game in comparison to the first and final versions. We’ll have to wait and see but all I can say is LET’S GOOOOO!

3 Likes

I have a feeling it’s gonna be super rpg heavy, and the stats are gonna be carried in gear like in destiny

3 Likes

That is my exact fear

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m actually hoping that each character gets their own story/missions so I have a reason to play everyone.

2 Likes

It looks to have more RPG elements this time around which is a plus in my book

2 Likes