Who Is Excited for DC Gotham Knights Game?

I wonder if there is an option for AI co-op play? It certainly looks as though the computer may have been controlling one of the other players. Sure, we would expect local co-op, possibly even online play. But to have AI co-op for single player would be very cool. I think it would be an interesting nuance that you don’t usually see in a game like this.

1 Like

it wouldnt surprise me if theyll have AI Co op i have to admit i wouldn’t be happy if they add online co-op.

Yes :grin:

1 Like

Online co-op would only be bad if your game goes out of sync when you’re connected with a player who has a bad Internet connection.

that is true. i dont mind playing with people from across the world but yeah thats my biggest concern if they bring online co-op

1 Like

I get to play Nightwing through a whole game THIS OS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
Batman dead :skull:. Batfam taking over with no one being forced to take the mantle l. Why can’t they do this on comics??? Then charactes like Nighrwjng will stop being used a plot device for the cape and cowl.

3 Likes

Super excited, especially since I’ll be able to play Batgirl AND it’s being advertised as a possible 2 player game

3 Likes

I’m pretty mixed on this so far.
What I liked
The Court of Owls finally get their debut in the games which is really cool as they’re sort of an enemy you can’t just beat up and it goes away, so it’ll be interesting to see whats going on there.
The designs, I love the designs, they look very solid, maybe except Robin’s costume.
Multiplayer I’m mixed on, on one hand its going to be fun beating on Mr Freeze with my buddies, but on the other hand I don’t know how that’ll effect gameplay for the game, good or bad.

What I’m unsure about
The combat looks very button mashy instead of the fluid rhythm like combat of the Arkham Games, so that’s pretty sad I won’t get my crack fix of getting 100+ combos.
Tim’s poncho costume is pretty stupid looking.

3 Likes

I didn’t see Tim Drake. … no love for Timmy? :joy: #FREEDRAKE! :joy:

I know Im so excited to play as nightwing especially if its an open world which I have a feeling it will be :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looks dope. Great trailer and gameplay showcase. Excited for whats to come and the court of the owls storyline. Cingers crossed that it lives up to expectations.

2 Likes

I like what I saw and am definitely going to play Red Hood as much as they’ll let me.

3 Likes

I’ve never played any of the Arkham games but want to now based on how cool Gotham Knights looked. This was my first convention of any kind so I have been out of the loop on past releases.

Looking at the past games on the PS4 Store you can get all three (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City and Arkham Knights) for $25. That’s a very good deal and is too good to pass up (for me). Wanted to pass that along to anyone that might be like me and wanted to get the old games to play while we wait for the new ones to be released.

2 Likes

im right there with you. ever since damian wayne came along Tim Drake hasnt gotten any love.

2 Likes

Yup and crappy Half-azzed makeovers :joy:

of course i am!! :hushed: i can’t wait to play as batgirl!!

1 Like

:scream_cat:i’d give anything to play as batwoman!!

1 Like

It sure looks open world

I’m confused as to if it fits in the Arkham continuity or is a new thing. Also disappointed Batman isn’t playable.
On the positive side, if its good it will be fun to play co-op and try some new characters. I’m betting we get DLC characters.

The only possible way for Batman to know he dies was if he died before Kinghtfall Protocol, because if he didn’t how could Bruce mention Gordon dying

1 Like