Who Has DC Themed Tattoos?

I have bombshell Harley Quinn on my upper left arm, with some USAF Ammo stuff mixed in.

2 Likes

I have a few Batman and one bane tattoo. Two of them are Jae Lee art and one is Greg capullo.

1 Like

I have a full sleeve of Batman fighting Joker, batmobile, Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, and Penguin. Arkham and Batsymbol in background. The bright colors get a lot of attention!

6 Likes

My entire right forearm is dedicated to DC. I have their logo’s. I have Batman, Robin, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Nightwing, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Speedy and Huntress.

5 Likes

I have a color Superman on my left arm from the cover of Superman #1 (1939).

2 Likes

I’ve got Harley’s black and red diamonds.

2 Likes

Very cool everyone!

1 Like

my batman tattoo

7 Likes

my wifes superman tattoo

10 Likes

I have the trinity on one arm
Robin and the , flash on the other

4 Likes

I have two one of the bat symbol and one of Harley Quinn.

3 Likes

I have a blue nightwing tattoo
Man of Steel movie kryptonian writing
Deathstroke mask
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn tattoo (from harley quinn tattoo parlour promoting the movie)
Shazam logo.
thats not too much right?

5 Likes

My s.o. and I both have aquaman’s trident, his on his forearm and mine on my outer thigh. Fave superhero since 2003 :heart_eyes::merman::blue_heart::ocean:

4 Likes

If I ever want a tattoo, I’d love to have the Trinity in the style of Bruce Timm since, like many, the Timm/Dini-verse introduced me to this fandom I love. I’d also consider having the the logos of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and GL since those 5 are always in the Justice League. Also Jim Lee’s iconic Batman #608 second print where Batman is on top of the Gargoyle.

5 Likes

I have a tribal leg band with the JLA members logos

5 Likes

Wow everyone has so many dope tattoos!! I have 12 total but only 3 are DC however coming in prolly March, I will have my half sleeve finished!

5 Likes

I have Dream and Delirium from the Sandman series as a half sleeve. I plan on finishing it into a whole sleeve with Death and Destruction.

7 Likes

It wont let me post of picture but I have the symbol of Atlantis with Arthur’s trident running through the middle of it in the middle of my chest.

3 Likes

I have Rorshach’s ink blot R on my shoulder :yum:

4 Likes

I have truth and justice written in Kryptonian around my leg. And the Jim Lee style bat-symbol across my chest

3 Likes