Who Has DC Themed Tattoos?

I’d love to see them! Lol, I have 3! I have a nightmare before Christmas mash up with Harley and Joker but it’s not done I’m adding more villains. Harley’s diamonds and part of Harley’s lullaby to my son.
What do you all have??

• I cannot post a pic, my phone hates images apperantly lmao*
9 Likes

My goal is to get Orion and darkseid on my forearm

5 Likes

I have Batman and Catwoman

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted a Batman, Deathstroke, Superman or Green Lantern tat but never went through with it

3 Likes

i have 2 tattoos but both are non dc and marvel but if i were to get a DC tattoo it would be the superman logo and one of the flash and from marvel(if thats fine) id get one of just daredevil

1 Like

I’m getting the Red Lantern symbol on my left shoulder, and Harley Quinn on my right arm.

3 Likes

I don’t. I had thought about Superman and Batman tatts years ago but decided against them. I don’t really care for tattoos in general but I’ll make exceptions for DC themed ones and I’m interested in seeing them from people that have them.

1 Like

I’ve got a ton of ideas. I think of one then wait 3 days & if I still want it I get it. I haven’t made it through 3 days yet.

2 Likes

A few years back, I thought about a simple DC logo tattoo but decided against it.

1 Like

I have a Batman villain half sleeve with Harley as the main feature. I would share pics but I am currently at home for a family occasion and therefore cannot share pics :frowning:

3 Likes

I have a bat symbol on my chest. it has the ring around it like the old Burton Bat symbol and the bat is a frank miller/batfleck style. in all black and looks war torn. once i figure out how to post pics i will post them. my wife also has the superman shield on her leg. my next tattoo will be of a arrow down my my arm with a green head.

2 Likes

Harley’s Puddin

Just look at phone & say oh man it’s work again, they need a picture of my sleeve right now.

1 Like

@djd187.81432, You will see it sometime :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Show it off, show it off!!

2 Likes

Harleys Puddin

Deal, can’t wait. I’m a lover of ink especially DC themed.

3 Likes

HP, you play a game of Clue with us and if we win you show us your ink. If you win, we…buy you a hot dog (yes, with chips and a Pepsi =) ) or somethin’.

Deal?

3 Likes

No tattoos here (I’m a haver of piercings type of person, and an admirer of great tattoos), but just wanted to drop in to say I’m moving this over to the Collector’s Corner for more visibility :slight_smile: Loving the ideas for future plans, though, guys, wow!

4 Likes

a question mark in the style of Tim Burton

3 Likes

I have a sleeve going with Wonder Woman, Jessica Cruz, Harley, batgirl, bleez and big barda

5 Likes

I have a Heath Ledger Joker face from his smirk sitting in the jail cell in Dark Knight

5 Likes