Who Has DC Themed Tattoos?

REALLY want Capullo’s Batman #3 cover tatted on my arm. Seen somebody do a sleeve of some of his Batman covers that came out :fire:!

#BatmanTattoo on IG is what I normally search. Always some goodies in there

2 Likes

Got a superman tat center of chest, and started my sleeve of the jla

4 Likes

I have a Bat Symbol on my butt (;

7 Likes

I have the Flash logo on my right arm, and Shazam, Hawkman with an Atom sitting on his shoulder, and Aquaman tat all on my back.

3 Likes

Superman shield on right arm. Half of it’s normal, the other half is in the style of the blood drenched Superman shield from the Death of Superman

2 Likes

Lovin’ these Superman tatts!

4 Likes

Don’t have it yet but gonna get a pin-up style tattoo of either Hal or Barry

2 Likes

Red hood (original joker version) on right forearm.

3 Likes

I have many ideas, but havent set anything in ink yet

2 Likes

Hydrogen atom for Dr. Manhattan on my upper back, Swamp Thing and Abby kissing on my left leg, 4 panels of Owl Man and Silk Spectre kissing before they’re blown up by the bomb on my left leg.

6 Likes

I have Superman’s shield on my Right Shoulder.

2 Likes

I have a Batman tattoo on my forearm in the style of the logo from Batman The Animated Series . When I flex my arm it appears as if his eyes do that squinty thing he does when you do something not to his liking.

2 Likes

I have a joker tattoo on my right calf and right ribs

2 Likes

I have the 70’s Batman logo on the left side of my upper chest and Wonder Woman on the right side.

2 Likes

I have 2 so far
I have the Batman symbol on my hip from the Tim Burton movie. And I have nerd in the shape of a Batman symbol but in Harley Quinn colors on my ankle.

2 Likes

If I would ever get a dc tattoo it would be another kirby … new gods would be sick

3 Likes

Have a batman on right shoulder bicep area. Wanted to incorparate first responders in there so tattoos artist used the badges as throwing stars.

2 Likes

Left arm: Trident with tribal background Right arm; tribal Superman with diamond steel plate

2 Likes

I have the classic Harley Quinn with a diamond background on my left tricep, and the Batman Beyond symbol made up of ‘HaHaHa’ in black and red on my left ribcage. And even though Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren’t necessarily DC or Marvel, but have done crossovers in both universes, I have Leaonardo eating a slice of pepperoni pizza on my right butt cheek.

3 Likes

I don’t have any yet but my first tattoo will be a superman symbol on my right shoulder

2 Likes