Who Do You Want to Play the Next Joker?

So it turns out we will get a new Joker in Matt Reeves Batman Trilogy for the 2nd or 3rd film. For anyone to play in the role. I was really thinking about that so I decided I wanted to ask you guys who you want to play the Joker the most.

1 Like

Caleb Landry Jones

7 Likes

Very excellent choice!

2 Likes

I remember thinking Rhys Wakefield from the purge would be cool. Hes also pretty close in age to pattinson. But if we’re doing anything goes, I’d still like to see Willem Dafoe, even tho he’s much older than pattinson

2 Likes
6 Likes

Willem Dafoe is the best a Joker we never saw.

4 Likes

Yah, a gangster Joker would be cool for him to do.

1 Like

JimCarrey or Elijah Wood

3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t know who Elijah Wood is and for Jim Carrey, he cant be joker since he hates violent stuff. He’s just too much of a nice guy for that. Only if they made something like the Adam West show from the 60’s and I suppose that would work.

ae89dfd74393ba35bcdb0e2ada3d6f8c
Crispin Hellion Glover

7 Likes

I feel like Sam Rockwell has the right energy.

2 Likes

Look up Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

1 Like

Amazing choice! He’s in my top 10 choices!

He’s my biggest choice for the role so yeah!

1 Like

I just did that and yeah now I see him in the role a lot!

Hopefully they rethink that decision and we don’t see joker in screen for at least another decade. Maybe two. Although I can see them wanting to recreate a character that is not associated with the Joker movie.

1 Like

Glover, Rockwell, Dafoe depending how you work them In or set them up stylistically… I could see either 3

3 Likes

Sam Rockwell is probably my most wanted one for the role.

2 Likes

LaKeith Stanfield has been campaigning hard to be The Joker, and I’d love if that happened.

6 Likes