https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3q2LQMHeuY

1 Like

i am starting my collection

2 Likes

I wish I could

2 Likes

Currently just the mew essentials line, but I agree they are quite expensive

2 Likes

I got the DCU exclusive JL Aquaman figure today. It’s great!

2 Likes

Used figures on EBay!!! You’ll have a nice amount of decent condition figures in no time!!!

2 Likes

I have a few Funko Pops and a Red Hood action figure so far

2 Likes

I do I have whole room filled

2 Likes

DC Collectibles, Multiverse and some DC Direct

5 Likes

I do. Check out my collection on IG. @batvaderspeedracer

3 Likes

There are some good figures and excellent prices on Wish

2 Likes

I collect DC and Marvel/ Star Wars figures.

2 Likes

I’m a collector of 40 years. Mostly 1:18 and Transformers, but I love it all!

2 Likes

The only one I’ve managed to get thus far is this Play Arts Kai Joker

1 Like

I’m not a collector per se, but I bought all the 60s Batman figures from Mattel, including the Batmobile, Batcomputer, the “Surf’s Up” figures, and the “Batclimb” set. I wish they had done more of the villains, but at least they did the “big 4”.

Of course, I’ve ruined their collectibility by taking them out of the boxes, but I don’t plan to sell. I have them all proudly displayed together with a 60s Bat-backdrop that was painted for me.

1 Like

That sounds like a nice setup. I think their To the Batcave Batman is really cool.

2 Likes

It can be quite expensive especially when you collect other things, so I narrow it down to specific characters and/or tv shows/movies. In regards to just DC Comics-related figures, I focus mostly on Superman and Supergirl.

1 Like

@Vroom Yes, “To the Batcave” is cool, especially because of all the little handheld stuff. I wish they had done some kind of actual Batcave set for these figures, instead of just the display cards, but overall great series of figures. I think the 60s Batmobile is my favorite piece. It’s huge! If only the doors & trunk opened.

1 Like

I guess the best way to describe what myself and Mr. Pretty.Poison collects is to say we collect autographs. We have autographs in every genre from comics, TV, movies, books, sports, artists, etc. I always jokingly say that I live in a museum, not a house as the entire thing is filled with autographed items. What truly makes the entire collection special though is we have gotten every single autograph ourselves, in person - all 85K of them.
However, two of my favorite Batman pieces we have is the 60s Batmobile signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, and Cesar Romero and Batman #62 (December 1950), which was Mr. Pretty.Poison’s 1st comic book.

2 Likes

Pretty.Poison.Bombshell

That’s amazing! I would love to see a collection like that. Truly priceless.

2 Likes