Who collects figures?

I have several random ones but most of mine are BTAS or the Arkham series games. Can get very expensive! I have bookshelves for just figures. Luckily my wife gave me a room in the house for just my comics related collections

1 Like

The batman Ikemen series and a few of the Arkham figurines. It is not a cheap hobby. But neither is buying comics, figures just cost more less often. XD

1 Like

The Super Powers Collection…best toyline ever. Simple and elegant designs, fun action features, great character variety, just the best of the absolute best. Of course it’s by Kenner and as the saying goes “Kenner! It’s fun!”

For the Red Hood fans wanting a new figure of him, his Rebirth look will be coming next year in Mattel’s DC Comics Multiverse line. It looks great so far from con photos.

2 Likes

Yes I collect, unfortunately. Total addiction/ obsession. And to make matters worse I’m a completionist who likes great condition packaging. I am blessed to have a spouse who understands and supports my habit. I have a room full. One of my grails is “naked” Cheetah. My advice is start slow and do your research. You start to learn trends on when to buy. For me, it’s how I relax and relieve stresses of the day- sitting in my room surrounded by my plastic treasures

2 Likes

I collect Funko Pops. Love them!

1 Like

I collect figures, and I have a ton. My biggest focus is Red Hood. And yes, it can get expensive.

3 Likes

I collect Gundam, Marvel and DC figures!

2 Likes

I love collecting figures, yes they are pricey but do it when you can and you’ll end up with an awesome collection! EBay, goodwill, and facebook resale is where you can find some steals for figures!

2 Likes

I have so many. It sounds like you’ve already started. I would advise against financially. I would however for it for the pure enjoyment.

1 Like

I collect action figures but in the last few years I’ve drastically cut back due to lack of money and space (space is a major obstacle).
I collect or have collected MOTUC, DCUC, Star Wars Black Series and Mythic Legions.
I dabble here and they in other lines when there’s a particular character or figure I really like but like I said I’ve cut back drastically the last few years, Mythic Legions is really the only line that I’ve gotten any figures recently.

1 Like

I collected the Power Ranger Legacy Figures but it looks like I’ll be collecting every Lightning Collection…
Other than PR, I collect Marvel Legends, and the occasional DC Multiverse (since they really aren’t that good, until recently they’ve been improving though)…

Tbh I’m a college student so I gotta be super frugal with my collecting- and when Power Rangers is back next spring is when I’ll be broke lol :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yoyo

1 Like

I love To collect DC Statues. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just started collecting statues myself. I’m currently we working on all of the Dqrk Nights Metal figures .

1 Like

I just started collecting as well, I’m collecting the Artists Alley line. Beyond that, I don’t really collect anything specific, just characters that I like or ones I get as presents. Although I do have quite the Spider-Gwen collection LOL. I would love to get the Dark Knights Metal figures, especially The Drowned, and I also hope to eventually have a BTAS collection.

1 Like

Bobble heads, Funko pops and Swampthing figures.Definitely running out of room.

1 Like

I have most of the dc universe line

1 Like

I love collecting DC figures. I own a couple funko pops and some action figures.

1 Like

I collect Batman still have a lot of my childhood figures mego are the best figures I have hundreds of them they get pricey for original but they reissued them again and have new lines like the Batman 66 line they have many teams also teen titans superfriends Shazam family flash family etc

1 Like

I started to collect, but it’s hard finding space for all of them. I also have a lot of action figures, but don’t really know how to display them when they’re out of the box.

1 Like