Which Villains Should Be Featured in Doom Patrol?

I hope we get the green light for another season. I will buy season 1 on Blu-ray, same with Swamp Thing.

2 Likes

General Immortous got back to the beginning of teams comics

If Codpiece doesnā€™t make it into Season 2 or Season 3, I give up.

Candlemaker
Brotherhood of Dada v2 with BeardHunter subbing for Alias
Yankee Doodle
Shadowy Mr. Evans
Some version of the Brain and Mr. Mallah

Add me

1 Like

Brain and mallah are like the premier LGBT couple, yeah? If we have them and imortus do we also need madam rouge? Or we might get some forgotten characters out from the White Space wanting revenge! I always thought there was something sinister about merrymanā€¦

Probably:

Candle maker
The Brain and Mssr. Mallah

I wish:

Mr. Somebody
Porcelain Assassin

Brotherhood of Evil please, especially a live action Madame Rouge.

I would hope brotherhood of evil didnā€™t they allude to it in season one already anyway

They didnā€™t cancel doom patrol, please donā€™t spread rumours

3 Likes

Red Jack please.

I donā€™t care I just want season 2

If really like to see the brotherhood of evil and Slade (a non-standard DP villain) there is an entire plot line their that could run in terms of two villains being at odds with each. (Not dissimilar to the Raā€™s/Shredder dynamic from Batman vs TMNT.

Who do you guys think will be villains for the second season of doom patrol? I think that Candlemaker could be the over arching seasonal villain while Red Jack and maybe even Grid could be an episodic villain

1 Like

With Dorothy set to play a role, I wouldnā€™t be surprised at all to see Candlemaker as the new big bad. Iā€™m also hoping that Mr. Nobody will show up in at least one episode. He was just too good to be completely forgotten

2 Likes

I hope thereā€™s more appearances from the Brotherhood of Evil. I really want The Brain and Mallah.

4 Likes

Dr. Doom or Joker are probably the most scary and powerful. Their Easter eggs appearances are subtle but donā€™t be fooled, they are scheming in the background.

Just the topic I have been waiting for!!!

1. I would Love a strory with more time travel the interdimensional travel. This could lead them
    to the Nazi time period with naziā€™s and the BrotherHood of Evil!

2. Or the BHOE could come to current times. So Nazis and the Brotherhood of Evil

Bring on the Brotherhood, the Brain, Mallah and the rest. Now that weā€™ve gotten their back stories out of the way we can see some great plots and action.

Bring on the Nazis!!!11