Which Super Villain Would You Work For?

Holy ■■■■, I thought I was the only one that still tuned in to that show :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I think I would work for Mr. Freeze, I have always felt bad for the guy and I would be willing to help him even if he leaves me abandoned during a mission

6 Likes

Oh dude, I loved Gotham until the end. It was like a mixure of Zero Year and classic Batman stories. However I hate what they did with Bane, no one can make him smart and a intellectual equal to Bruce or in this case Gordon.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Which Super Villain Would You Work For?:

The scarecrow

3 Likes

Finally! Somebody gets it!

5 Likes

I freaking loved Gotham. one of my favorite things I own is a Ben McKenzie autograph I got last year at a local con. I was catching up when the last episode came out, and just finished the season before, so I ended up skipping the last season and watched the last episode. probably going to go back and watch it one of these days.

3 Likes

Maybe, but Im willing to accept the risk.
The way I see it is, in this scenario I’m a criminal anyway, so Im flexible when it comes to what crimes I’d commit; but irl, I happen to be an environmentalist and gardener so… I think I’d be a model employee for Team Ivy! :green_heart:
Plus if I screw up and she decides to kill me (one of her best, i suspect lol) it’ll be gentle​:kiss: I’m down. There are worse ways to go!

6 Likes

Catwoman. Because she’s the least likely to kill me when she’s done with me or if I make a mistake.

7 Likes

Harley Quinn, that’s who I’d work for if I could choose. However she’s not really considered a villain, so I pick Harley Quinn with Catwoman as a backup if Harley is currently behaving. :joy:

4 Likes

@Pow-Pow , smart answer. If Harley and Selina are busy, I would be happy to serve the ventriloquist doll with you. I think his name is Scarface.

3 Likes

Yep! :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

Will I would probably pick the Penguin just because he is more business then wanting to cause chaos.

3 Likes

Very good point. That and you get 50% off food and drinks at Club Peng- I mean, The Iceberg lounge.

6 Likes

Scarecrow!

3 Likes

Thank you! Seems me and you are two of the only people to pick him!

3 Likes

The Penguin got the money and pays better than any villian out thier

4 Likes

Yeah we know IVY is not paying lol. Though I would like a date with IVY lol

3 Likes

League of Shadows

3 Likes

Riddler because it would be very unlikely to be badly injured you’d probably just be punched by Batman or interrogated because he’s usually on the end of Batman’s to do list

4 Likes

Batman… hands downs.

3 Likes