Which Super Villain Would You Work For?

This whole post at this point has become basically about Poison Ivy :joy:

5 Likes

I would say the Riddler. Not only does he seem the least dangerous, but heā€™s only one I could also see myself benefitting from. Iā€™d probably learn a lot just from being a goon around him.

The consensus besides that seems to be Ivy or Penguin. I think Ivy would kill or mind control me pretty quick, so thatā€™s a big no no for me. Penguinā€™s just really petty about the smallest things and would kill you in a heartbeat if you made the slightest mistake. I mean, the dudeā€™s literal m.o. is vengeance.

9 Likes

Riddle for sure, who doesnt love a fun puzzle

9 Likes

Your question should have been, ā€œWhat villain would you be a henchman for and why is it Poison Ivy?ā€

11 Likes

Iā€™ve always thought the exact same way about Ivy & the kisses. I canā€™t tell u how many times Iā€™ve read or watched that situation & result. I instantly said ā€œYep, Iā€™d take that dealā€. A kiss for that result? Iā€™m in. However, Iā€™m going Joker. I like/love to live dangerously. Iā€™ll never change. Put me around danger, Iā€™m right at home. Thatā€™s my comfort zone. Could be growing up, going to punk shows & concerts? Idk. I just know I love being in those situations.

5 Likes

Dr. Psycho. Iā€™d wear a babyā€™s sling and carry him around everywhere.

8 Likes

Bane

5 Likes

Scarecrow.

4 Likes

@ethanjwood.21929 welcome to the community.enjoy the service.

4 Likes

I would go with whoever :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: pays :heavy_dollar_sign: :moneybag: the most.
Isnā€™t that the reason why thugs turn to crime in the first place?

If I want a job where my odds of survival are higher, I would go with some mid-level villain that flys just under the radar.

8 Likes

If Iā€™m turning to a life of crime, itā€™s because I like money and mischiefā€”I can get the mischief from any of them, but Im w/ Deathstroke.Terminator:
Who has the cash?! ā€¦but also, who wonā€™t just kill me ā€˜cause theyā€™re boredā€¦and who offers the most stable long term prospects?! :stuck_out_tongue: I agreeā€”Ivy! I bet she even offers a 401k. Plus you just know she has a great vegetable garden, so the goon-cafeteria would be totally awesome.
Does that help a little, @SuperB0y?

6 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™d just kill you for being meat.

2 Likes

Iā€™d work for the riddler, all I have to do is like set traps or something like that because he doesnā€™t really do heist like the penguin and two-face and I donā€™t think I can do a heist, I could die fighting the cops or rivals henchmen or worse get terribly injured by batman, but the riddler well he doesnā€™t really that stuff, just traps that you need to get out of by solving a riddle. Also, a lot of people are saying poison ivy but I personally wouldnā€™t because if I accidentally step on a flower sheā€™ll plant a tree in my body

7 Likes

No question Catwoman. The odds of having your boss kill you is minimal.

8 Likes

Dude, same. Finally a rational person on this post.
Youā€™re right Riddlerā€™s not really the murderer, and mostly avoids it unless he has to.

5 Likes

This is a super fun topic @SuperB0y! You might be interested in checking out this similar thread & News article from @HubCityQuestion back in January. I donā€™t think you had joined our ā€œcrewā€ yet. :wink:

3 Likes

Catwoman

2 Likes

Ivy: I donā€™t view myself as a villain, more of an eco-friendly bully. Put it in the right bin damn it!
Clean water, stop pollution, green lives matter.
::poisonivy_hqas::

7 Likes

Iā€™m signing up to serve as Peyton Rileyā€™s ventriliquist doll. :thinking:

6 Likes

Iā€™d start my own crew Ć  la Fish Mooney!

7 Likes