Which Rogues Gallery is the Best?

This topic is to discuss about hero’s and about who has the best villains. This is where you can share opinions to others. There are a lot of hero’s with many villains that are well known. I hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

To me I think Batman has the best and most well known villains to date. Superman may have a few like, Lex Luthor, but Batman has many great villains like the Joker, Bane, and many others.

2 Likes

With many heroes come many villains. So choose who you think has the best villains?

• Batman
  • Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Green lantern
  • Flash

0 voters

1 Like

Either Batman or the Flash

5 Likes

I agree, it was a hard decision between those two.

2 Likes

@Clonegeek18 I know some flash villains like reverse flash, but I really know a lot about his stories and all that. I’m not saying he has bad villains I’m just saying I don’t know much about them. Reverse flash is also one of my favorite villains.

2 Likes

One reason why I like Batman villains the most is because of how they test him. Joker tests Batman’s sanity, riddler tests his intelligence, and bane tests his strength. They all have an effect on some part of him.

3 Likes

For me… it’s a hard chose between Batman and flash (DC wise)… they’re are part of the reasons that those titles are so great… I can name more flash and Batman villains than I can of villains for any other hero, but I guess that could just be me :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

For me, it’s Superman. And the Phantom Zone> Arkham.

3 Likes

The phantom zone seems to be better at keeping its prisoners where they need to be.

2 Likes

I think the appeal of flashes villians for me is the fact they actually work together and are actually ‘sane’ more or less

The polar opossile to batmans

3 Likes

I think that’s what’s different between the two rogue galleries. Their sanity.

1 Like

It was tough to choose between all of these. I went with Superman. His rogue gallery is not born out of chaos as many of Batman’s rogues. Instead, many of them are scientists gone wrong or aliens. As I tend to slide more into science fiction it made sense to me. Flash’s rogue gallery is a strong runner-up for me.

2 Likes

It’s just that for me, and I guess it might be the same for others, Superman’s rouge gallery is basically lex Luthor… and oh yeah, there are some other people there too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m going with Batman.

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t think of any one else except doomsday if he’s even considered a Superman villain.

1 Like

Sure, Lex Luthor is the big one but there is also Brainiac, Toyman, Zod, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Doomsday, Parasite, and many others.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I was just generally making a joke about how lex Luthor is a really really big focus In Superman stuff it would seem (I still enjoy his rouges gallery… it would just be more interesting if they focused a little more on others :wink:)

2 Likes

I have just finished New 52 Superman and Lex is there but not a main villain. It happens more often than we think. I just read Death of Superman and that didn’t feature Lex as much as I thought it would. I know, Doomsday is the main bad guy in that story, still I was expecting something more from him in the story. He has popped up more in the World Without A Superman story but even then, he is down the line compared to everyone else in the book. However, the cartoons, shows, and movies definitely lean more towards Lex than any of the comics. If anything, at least in the books that I have been reading, I am actually getting tired of Brainiac.

2 Likes

Huh… that actually is very interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes