Which Rogues Gallery is the Best?

I do like that in the animated shows they have villains from different cities team up for certain episodes. One that I remember is lex Luthor and joker. It’s just interesting to see lex deal with jokers crazy personality.

The picture says it all.

2 Likes

This has happened in the comics as well. In Emperor Joker, Lex becomes Joker’s jester and Lex has plenty of faces like that. After No Man’s Land, Lex goes to Gotham to “straighten” things out.

2 Likes

I was thinking about reading emperor joker, but now I definitely will. That sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Who is more evil?

• Lex Luthor
  • Joker

0 voters

2 Likes

I went with Flash! If we are talking about most well known menacing and iconic VILLAINOUS trope type than Batman is the CLEAR winner!.. but I just enjoy that the Flash Rogues are THEIR OWN and often times the Humanistic side of them has been explored more often than most

2 Likes

Jimmy! Stop the Presses! Let’s Dance!

Where’s My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

2 Likes

Reverse flash is definitely his number one villain.

1 Like

I hope you are jamming, spent hours on the play list…

1 Like

Who is better? I just got it… Can we even answer this correctly?

1 Like

It’s your opinion. What do you think?

2 Likes

All the polls that I’ll be putting up is based off preference of who you like better.

1 Like

I took “better” literally after i took the pole. get it, better… they are both bad, so it would be who is badder… don’t you think?

1 Like

:thinking: I will think on that next time? Thank you for the new perspective.

2 Likes

I am a nerd…

1 Like

I will start doing polls of random villains form different cities. They will be at random. I think it will be interesting to see what people think about who is better at being bad.

Different poll will have different questions for the villains that I choose.

1 Like

Batman > Flash > Superman = Wonder Woman > Green Lantern

1 Like