Which Robin Makes The Best Batman Sidekick?

Tim Drake with Grayson closely behind

1 Like

Best character in the bat family, and most skilled Robin = Dick Grayson
Robin who fulfilled the duties of Robin the best = Tim Drake

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with that

Damian, bc Dick is better as Nightwing than as Robin, Jason is better as Red Hood and etc.

1 Like

Before rebirth, I don’t know. I like Time Drake now as red robin, but I would like to see him take hold of his own identity, like Dick did.

I actually like Damian. The way he is written in Super Sons is great. And the part he plays in the batman books has been solid, even though I haven’t loved those batman books overall.

1 Like

It will always be Grayson for me

2 Likes

Dick Grayson is my favorite Robin!

Grayson

Until recently, I would have said Tim Drake. Lately, Tim’s train has seemed to round the bend to crazy town (see his recent storyline in Detective comics). I’m not a fan of an obsessed Tim. That’s not the cool, deductive young man who doped out the Batman’s true identity. Crazy, reactionary Robin’s are filled in the Damien category. With all this said, it’s back to Dick as the best Robin.

1 Like

Jason todd

1 Like

Bill Cosby

1 Like

Grayson but jr is growing on me

Damien

1 Like

Best robin is probably Damien Wayne. He’s probably the most skilled he has and also Damien at first was hard to train but now he’s learning everything he can from his father. So I say Damien but my favorite robin would have to Dick Grayson.

1 Like

Still the og, Dick Grayson, but i have a feeling that Batman could beat every single Robin at once lol.

I feel like the dynamic between him and Damien leads to better stories. I maintain that Dick Grayson will always be better as Nightwing than as Robin and there’s a reason fans voted to kill Jason off. Tim feels the most…bland? Maybe I haven’t read enough comics, but while I think Tim is the best Robin period, I don’t know if he brought anything to the Batman/Robin dynamic other than proving that he has the potential to be the next Batman.

1 Like

Actually, I got 3, Dick Grayson Tim Drake
And Damian Wayne

It’s not about the most talented Robin, it comes down to who Batman Respects the most; and that’s Dick Grayson

1 Like

Love Damian

2 Likes

Damien for sure.
There all good in my opinion even though Burt Ward had me disliking Robin and Dick Grayson at 1st. I like each of 1 those 4 now.