Which Robin Makes The Best Batman Sidekick?

Only a grown up Damian can take the physical abuse Batman has through his career. Grayson is a close second as he’s proven he can carry the mantle and it’s not like Nightwing hasn’t gone through a lot of tough tests either but I can only see Damian as tough enough to handle everything thrown at Bruce Wayne. He has already taken on tougher challenges than the other Robins, died and been resurrected, more experience with technology, and also trained by assassins — all at a much younger age than his predecessor Robins. He will definitely be tougher than the Elseworlds Damian in the Injustice comics which made him ‘Nightwing Light.’

2 Likes

I would say Dick Grayson

3 Likes

I’d say Tim or Damian tbh

1 Like

I would’ve said Tim before that whole thing with the Titans and Zor-El. He’d be the best in thought, but DC made him super dark (maybe it was just his timelines fault). Damien has also proven to not be the best replacement, what with the whole selling his soul and stuff. I honestly like the Batman Beyond timeline the most. The only true Batman replacement is basically a clone of him, not someone he’s raised. Bruce is a really terrible father.

3 Likes

Guys, It’s Jarro!!!

1 Like

Damien is a cool robin so is Tim Drake so install both.

1 Like

4th wall break… I’m the 7th Robin I might be green but I’m awesome, plus I can defend myself

1 Like

I think Tim would transition into the best Batman. He is the most like Bruce, more so than Damien. The two had somewhat similar upbringings as children.and they share a lot of similar personality traits. Tim has a strong sense of right and wrong and he had a knack for detective work even as a child. Though he took on the robin mantle before his parents died; following his father’s death, he used that to drive him, similar to how Bruce used his own tragedy.

2 Likes

I like Damien as the next Batman

1 Like

Hey @Jenmoon1.47604! It looks like your comment was posted a couple of times, so I cleared up those duplicates for you.

!stsop enolc ,raeppasiD

2 Likes

I think Tim would make the best all around Batman.

3 Likes

If Bruce couldn’t be Batman anymore, I’d just retire the name.
He’s just a man with a personal vendetta brought on because he had a traumatic experience as a youth.
That’s not something that translates to a ‘hand-me-down’ mantle.
It’s not like he’s the Phantom.Just let his story end.
Other heroes can still safeguard Gotham, without having to be ‘Batman’.

As for who I would give Gotham to to protect…?
Barbara Gordon.
With her father being Commissioner for so long, she’s pretty tied to the city.
She could even use her hacking skills to perpetuate an urban myth that there still is a Batman and he didn’t die, or that he’s a ghost haunting Gotham, using that fear to keep most of the criminals at bay.

2 Likes

Dick has the most experience and at this moment would be the most capable.

3 Likes

DG easily. No explanation needed honestly.

2 Likes

Dick Grayson

3 Likes

Depends on the story or threat level of what’s happening? If Gotham needs saving send Grayson, if a Mystery needs solved, you send Tim, if criminals are en masse, you send the brat and if a particularly nasty/dangerous type shows up, you send the Hood. They’re all bat brats, wasn’t the point of the bat mythos that it could be anyone doing what needed to be done?

2 Likes

I would rather that Dick Grayson keep up being Nightwing. Don’t like the brat, Damion, at all. I would rather Tim Drake take up the Batman role if it ever came to that. Red Hood, well, I am not a fan of that character either, but to be fair, I have not seen his latest stories yet. And actually, the Red Robin I last read was not ready for a Bat suit either, to tell you the truth.

MACJR

1 Like

Dick Grayson because if there is one person who could do it and have permission from Bruce it would be him

1 Like

Damien

1 Like

Here’s a link to an interesting video I saw. Do you agree with it? https://youtu.be/YVrDlFf3cAQ

9 Likes