Which Robin Has The Most Trauma

She does her best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

to add on its pretty explicitly or as explicit as they could get in the robin comics stated that the creepy friend who was her babysitter tried to r*pe her when she was like ten but she ran away fulling intending to live on the streets

4 Likes

I like to point out batman has taken being robin or batgirl away from all his kids at least once she wouldnā€™t be part of the family if he didnā€™t do that
and also batman is the reason she became batgirl after his death he got cas to give her the costume because I guess he saw his death coming :thinking: you think he would have done more going in to that but he is batman what more can you say
also the writer of that story sucked he made the family doctor kill her to teach batman a lesson I think there should be a batfamily book so they can spend time together because she still wants to and they never get time because someone is always trying to kill him lately she did get time with him in the batfamily holiday story when they had dinner and
robins though also he said he never fired her and he doesnā€™t know where we got that idea from not saying he didnā€™t but thats the way he sees it

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very confusing lump of text there.

3 Likes

well I had a lot of thoughts :upside_down_face:
also she did tell batman she still mad at him for firing her
he said he didnā€™t know what she was talking about thats his story and heā€™s sticking to it

2 Likes

Which issue of Robins was this? I donā€™t recall such an exchange.

2 Likes

batman vs robin 3

1 Like

This quote indicates that he did fire her. And I donā€™t see anything where Bruce says he doesnā€™t know what Steph is talking about.

1 Like

right under that he says or to hear her tell itā€¦ meaning he doesnā€™t think it happened that way I had to dig in my comics to find it and then heā€™s says there is some truth to it
which he should have been agreeing with her because of the sword like with all the others regardless of if it was true are not I think mark just didnā€™t like it himself also shes not the only robin he fired

1 Like

I did fire Carrie, and I hired her back in 12 hours.

I fired Dick.

4 Likes

That isnā€™t how that reads at all to me. I encourage people to read the comic themselves and draw their own conclusion: Batman vs. Robin #3

2 Likes

nice and okiee

2 Likes

well that is the best way to enjoy comics thanks for the talk it sure is nice to get to do that with others I donā€™t have any comic shops where I am

2 Likes

That is so sad! I love going into my shop and chatting with the owner and other fans.

3 Likes

nobody likes chatting with me at the comic shops im too young to understand the old comics when im mainly collecting great storylines :frowning_face:

1 Like

No one wants to talk about comics from the past few years?

1 Like

no there are not a lot of kids at comic shops where i live and i am kinda shy when it comes to talking abt them and stutter sometimes so they donā€™t really talk to me

1 Like

Kids? Hmm. Iā€™m in my late 30s now, but Iā€™d be more than happy to chat with people of all ages about comics in the shop. Maybe thereā€™s people in your shop who feel the same way!

3 Likes

maybe

1 Like

stay hopeful as always

2 Likes