Which Robin Has The Most Trauma

Nobody else was killed by their mom.

7 Likes

Iā€™d say Jason Todd, cause the poor kid gets attack by the Joker with a crowbar before getting killed. That is really awfully traumatic for a person to go through. :confused:

5 Likes

Jason is a serious contender, but he has at least a handful of non-traumatic childhood memories. Damian doesnā€™t even have that much. It was all horrible.

8 Likes

Tough choice between Jason and Damian, but I imagine not many therapists are trained to help someone that was literally beaten to death.

6 Likes

jason

4 Likes

Itā€™s never really been explored, but there have been mentions of Jason Todd being in Arkham and having Dr. Quinzel as his therapist. Itā€™s a throwaway line in Rebirth. In DeathBattleā€™s video on Harley Quinn on YouTube they mention her becoming a therapist for heros in the DC Universe, including Jason Todd, but as far as I know of weā€™ve never seen Jason actually having a therapy session in the comics, but I could be wrong. As much as I love him, there are stories that even I havenā€™t read yet.

As for his therapy in Titans, we only get a glimpse of him going to a session or two. We donā€™t actually know how long he went to sessions and got to open up to get on the road to getting better. Anyone who has been in therapy knows that itā€™s not an overnight process and you have to be willing to get the help you need, otherwise nothing can change and get better.

4 Likes

Jason without a doubt
Dude was tortured to death by a mass-murdering psychopath when he was a kid

5 Likes

salt salt itā€™s still Steph.

3 Likes

not this time its me

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying. Damian was probably forced to listen to Seal every day too.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll never convince me!

2 Likes

B&R 12

There used to be a Grayson Batman (oh Bruce, RIP!),
And Dick became the light on the Dark Knightā€™s CV.
Da-mian Wayne said thugs need to die, but now wonā€™t kill.
But did Dick know that when he grows
More lives will be lost if
His squire keeps the fight squeaky clean?

BInc 5

3 Likes

what this is beautiful

2 Likes

when jason needs more votes

1 Like

Iā€™m highly interested in this take since I know next to nothing about her, but Iā€™m also fearful for anything that could possibly worse than Jasonā€™s backstory ā€¦ :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

never

1 Like

Well, her dad was a supervillain whose friends creeped on her as a small girl, her mom was an addict, her dad had her kidnapped for weeks, Batman and Robin treated her very badly for years, until she finally became Robin for three months, during which time she was clearly on probation, then was fired for doing the same thing that every other Robin does (disobey orders to save Batmanā€™s life), and when she accidentally started a gang war in a desperate attempt to prove herself to Batman, she was captured and tortured (probably for days, though the timeline is confusing) with a power drill among other things before being shot in the shoulder and ā€œdyingā€ (later retconned, though I always say she at least flatlined once).

6 Likes

monkaHmm

ā€¦ I might have to change my vote.

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Dang she always seems so upbeat in the books Iā€™ve read her in I didnā€™t know she went through that much, Iā€™m gonna have to change my vote.

2 Likes