• Dick
  • Damian

0 voters

6 Likes

Red Hood - Wikipedia

7 Likes

yeppers

5 Likes

Now I’m not an expert on the Batfam, but I’d say being taken out back and beaten to death with a crowbar in the worst parody of Old Yeller to date takes the cake.

10 Likes

lol yes

5 Likes

Definitely Jason.

5 Likes

This was the hardest vote I’ve ever made on this site. They all have so much. And so much of that trauma is of a different kind than the previous Robin. I sometimes think about what Damian has gone through. An entire childhood of severe emotional and physical abuse. A sort of indoctrination abuse. In a way, that’s worse than Jason. Dick’s parents? Awful. Tim’s dad? Awful.

6 Likes

No Robin has had it easy, but Jason takes the prize here.

10 Likes

im gonna go jason but just barely, steph’s back story with her creepy babysitter gets very close to beating him out, luckily she ran when she did

5 Likes

12 voters and it’s unanimous. I think that’s a sign

4 Likes

A sign that Jason needs therapy?

7 Likes

it doesn’t work as u can see in titians

3 Likes

yes and that Jason factually had it the worst

4 Likes

I don’t know if Jason ever canonically went to therapy since I’m not caught up with all the Batfam stuff in the comics. I also haven’t finished that season of Titans, so I wouldn’t know if he went to therapy after becoming Red Hood. :frowning:

7 Likes

Jason was beaten half to death by the Joker in front of his mother who abandoned him, blown up, raised back to life, kidnapped and treated by a cult of assassins that messed with his mind, and then found out that he had been “replaced” by another Robin. The other Robins had it tough but that one absolutely takes all 40 cakes.

5 Likes

ikr

5 Likes

i have so much trauma

5 Likes

This all sounds like something Jason would say in one of those “introduce yourself with some fun facts” exercises. :joy:

6 Likes

and now he’s the mayor of Knoxville, TN

6 Likes

cool

2 Likes