Which Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Characters Should Guest Star on TEEN TITANS GO!

Also imagine if the Titans react with the Flintstones as cavemen and Beast Boy as a Dino-like dinosaur, maybe they could give nice and easy.

1 Like

And for this TTG! episode, it’s when the villianous Jinx (of H.I.V.E) was supposed to received a package which contains a magical bad luck charm necklace. But, it was until, that the deliverer has mistakenly sent the package to Mr. Jinks the cat.

1 Like

And this TTG! episode, when the Titans voted to fired Robin, and replaced him with Dorno (of The Herculoids) as their new leader.

1 Like

And for this TTG! episode, it’s when both Beast Boy and Cyborg somehow got hold of the two magic rings which summons the genie Shazzan.

1 Like

The Teen Titans travel back to the retro 1970’s when they end up at the Laff-A-Lympics.

1 Like

The Impossibles

1 Like

And the episode should be, when the Teen Titans joins with The Impossibles to pursuit after the villian Paper Doll Man which of course ends up with bad results.

2 Likes

An episode guest starring the Cattanoga Cats, when Starfire decides to join the group by dressing as a cat.

2 Likes

I think BirdMan, and they can be like “Are you Hawkman?” and he’ll keep getting annoyed

1 Like

Huckleberry Hound trying to help Raven relax :rofl:

1 Like

Winsome Witch guest star, when she casts a cursed spell on the Titans after when Robin insulted her.

1 Like

Space Ghost

1 Like

And for this TTG episode, when Beast Boy ask Snagglepuss to write some original poems so he can impress Raven.

1 Like

Bumblebee teams up with Atom Ant to pursuit after Ferocious Flea.

1 Like

And this TTG episode should be, when Robin becomes Dynomutt’s temporary partner while Blue Falcon is away.

1 Like
I would enjoy seeing the Jonny Quest crew with the Teen Titans...would be anxious to see Raven and Hadji's Indian mysticism interact in battle.
2 Likes

Hey @dave7atgotsky.5512, welcome back to the community! I agree, I think it would be an interesting dynamic between those two characters and a great call-back to Raven’s background.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :0_raven:

1 Like