Which Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Characters Should Guest Star on TEEN TITANS GO!

Birdman!!

3 Likes

Snagglepuss, Huckleberry Hound, or Quick Draw McGraw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a kid, I had a nightmare that Wally Gator was trying to eat me (kept replicating and showing up behind cars and clotheslines as I was running away) … made no sense, but I don’t know… always freaked me out afterwards.

2 Likes

Frankenstein Jr.

2 Likes

Deputy Dog.

2 Likes

Ah sorry, that’s a Terrytoon character. But both H-B’s Ricochet Rabbit and Deputy Droop A Long are possible.

3 Likes

Oops. Thanks for having my back. :+1:

3 Likes

The Banana Splits (along with the Sour Grape Bunch also).

2 Likes

Grape Ape guest star, when Jump City gets attacked by Titano the Super-Ape.

2 Likes

Yogi Bear, he can really enjoy hanging out with Beastboy and Cyborg to eat alot of food! :bear::sandwich::hotdog::taco::meat_on_bone::burrito::popcorn::dango::birthday::chocolate_bar::bento::cut_of_meat::bacon::pizza::broccoli::carrot::corn:

3 Likes

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids guest star, when Control Freak takes over and hacked Mr. Socrates.

2 Likes

Speed Buggy guest star, when he race against Cyborg (when he transformed into a car, with Beast Boy driving).

1 Like

Blue Falcon and Dynomutt (from either original or SCOOB!) teaming up with the Titans, along with Krypto the Superdog, Ace the Bat-Hound and the Justice League, to stop Dick Dastardly and Muttley with Slade from taking over the world.

1 Like

Exactly, like in Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans, when both the Teen Titans (both the original and Go!) used the Worlogog from Santa Claus and his wife, Megan to go to 2003 Jump City to save their Ravens from both of their Trigons, while also teaming up with each and every other Titan team throughout the Multiverse to fight the Trigons as the Teen Titans of Infinite Earths.

1 Like

Yeah, like in his first kiss in one of the episodes, that he kissed Rosie the robot nanny.

1 Like

I would definitely want to see both Cyborg and Beast Boy interacting with Yogi and Boo-Boo for some picnic baskets, also that also reminds me of that reference in Who’s Laughing Now, one of the episodes, when Beast Boy joins a group of bears to find his spirit animal (spoilers: miniature donkey), but all the bears do is play football, like the Chicago Bears and eat picnic baskets while mauling people with the baskets, and Beast Boy made the Yogi reference to the other Titans by saying that the bears steal “pic-a-nic” baskets, which is how Yogi pronounces “picnic” all the time.

2 Likes

Imagine Grape Ape going against Titano the Space Ape to help both the Titans and Superman, because Titano was one of Superman’s greatest enemies, even though Grape Ape is both innocent and gentle, but will do anything to help his new friends, especially Beast Boy (for both of them “monkeying around”, because of Beast Boy turning into any primate from an innocent pygmy marmoset or mouse lemur to a fearsome gorilla, even a copy of an adult human, which is Beast Man).

1 Like

Both Starfire and Beast Boy will definitely hang out with Top Cat and the gang, because Starfire loves “the kitties” and Silkie and Beast Boy will hang out with them in the form of a cat, to have fun with them.

1 Like

Or maybe help them and Batman to catch Killer Croc, who escaped Arkham Asylum and Wally Gator would mistake Croc or Beast Boy (in crocodilian form) as his long-lost brother or cousin, and maybe have them hang around in the swamp after stopping Killer Croc from destroying Jump City.

1 Like

If having Scrappy-Doo meet them along with Uncle Scooby, maybe he won’t pee on them, being arrogant and a jerk, and always keep saying “Puppy Power” or trying to take over the world with demons sensitive to sunlight and getting revenge on the Mystery Inc., especially Scooby, like in the 2002 live-action film.

1 Like