Which Hanna-Barbera Cartoon Characters Should Guest Star on TEEN TITANS GO!

Imagine, when Chronos sent the Titans on a time travel back to the stone age, and ends up in the city of Bedrock, when they meet with The Flintstones.

8 Likes

Scooby-Doo.

No, wait – Powerpuff Girls.

4 Likes

I’ll say the Jetsons, since I like the Jetsons, and I’d like to see how they’d interact with Cyborg.

4 Likes

El Kabong
Jonny Quest
Space Ghost
The Galaxy Trio
The Herculoids
The Impossibles
but most of all
Scrappy Doo (JK scrap this doo)

4 Likes

Wally Gator, when the Teen Titans thought he was Beast Boy (in gator form) while they make a hot pursuit after Slade.

6 Likes

Wacky Races, with the Titans joining the race.

Or bring back the Super Friends. The contrast could lead into some pretty comedic stuff.

4 Likes

i think space ghost would of been a fun match and is more teen titan

3 Likes

Starfire brings in Top Cat and his gang (as pets) inside the Titans Tower. And later, T.C. decides to use the Tower as a hiding place away from Officer Dibble.

3 Likes

You forgot Blue Falcon & Dynomutt and Jabber Jaw :laughing:

3 Likes

The one and only Hong Kong Phooey!

3 Likes

Magilla Gorilla. When he gets purchased by Beast Boy and Cyborg (from Peebles’ Pet Shop), and makes him a new member of the Teen Titans.

4 Likes

Snooper and Blabber. When Beast Boy and Cyborg seeks their help, when the coupon for 100 free pizzas that they won from a contest was found missing (or stolen) from inside the Titans Tower.

2 Likes

Captain Caveman. When his son Cavey Jr. wants to become a Titan member.

4 Likes

I would think they would meet all of the characters from the animated Scooby-Doo movie, SCOOB!, after the events from that movie, where the Titans and their Little Buddies, join the Mystery Inc. gang (again after the events and their encounters from the Titans from that funny episode, Cartoon Feud in Teen Titans Go!) and the Falcon Fury (now with Captain Caveman, Atom Ant, Jabberjaw, and Grape Ape during the credits), to fight Dick Dastardly, and Muttley joining forces with Slade and Trigon to summon a creature greater than Cerberus.

2 Likes

Thundarr

4 Likes

And let’s not forget Young Samson and Goliath.

3 Likes

Johnny Quest

4 Likes

Snagglepuss.

5 Likes

And for this outrageous TTG! episode, it’s when Robin receives a notification from an top agency which represent Super Heroes, that they got for him a “matching” sidekick. And Robin was so excited, that he told the other Titans the great news. But it was until Robin gets a shock, when his new sidekick (enters inside the Titans Tower) is that little duck Yakky Doodle.

3 Likes

The Teen Titans gets a surprising help from both Touche Turtle and Dum Dum, as they go on a sword fight against H.I.V.E.

3 Likes