Which DC Video Game Do You Want Next?

Heard a rumor that either the Rocksteady Superman game might appear at the Game Awards soon, or another Batman Arkham game. If this is true; which DC video game do you want to see?

3 Likes

i would love to see a flash or wonder women or green arrow game please i feel one of these 3 can make a great game

3 Likes

Flash or Aquaman game

2 Likes

I really want a bad ass Green Lantern Corp game. Something that allows you to play multiple characters throughout the game.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman absolutely deserves a game

4 Likes

I’ve wanted a villians game. Like I wanna be Joker or Harley. I’m so over being a hero.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a Sonic The Hedgehog style Flash game.

A Green Arrow based game would be cool, but like a GTA theme. GTA Star City maybe? With Green Arrow, Arsenal, Black Canary, etc. in the game as well.

1 Like

I want the WB Montreal sequel to Arkham Origins.

2 Likes

I want a Wonder Woman game.

3 Likes

a game like dc universe online but with graphics like rdr2 online would be awsome.

1 Like

I want a green lantern game. I know there was one about the movie but we’ll talk about the movie

2 Likes

I would love a flash game would be awesome can you go first person

2 Likes

Either a dc universe online/ gta online type of game with character customization and an actual story mode or a justice league/ teen titans game that plays like the Arkham games

1 Like

A Rocksteady Batman Beyond game with Will Friedle and Kevin Conroy would be awesome.

4 Likes

An open multiverse Justice League game using plots from all the great “Crisis” storylines.

1 Like

I would say some Batman centric rpg with options to create a character of any age and be able to join any faction

1 Like

A Superman game by rocksteady

3 Likes

Any game that not injustice or batman related

1 Like

I’m still hoping for a truly open world Superman game similar in scope to the recent Spiderman PS4 game. I really liked the dynamic crimes around the city and I think that would lend itself very well to a Superman game and even allow for larger scale events. I loved Superman: Shadow Of Apokolips. That was the last GREAT Superman game in my opinion. The others after it were fun, but not nearly as well done. I would love to see Henry Cavill lend his voice to Superman and allow the player to play as both Clark Kent and Superman with quick changes on the fly. I think that’d be so fun to do.

2 Likes