Which DC Video Game Do You Want Next?

agreed, Spider-Man PS4 suggests open-world aerial superheroes can be successful

hopefully WB will follow suit and license a DC property to a first-party developer … I’m imagining a limited edition Superman PS4 Pro console bundle featuring the game and matching controller right now … pre-order begins, let’s see, hold on …

2 Likes

Alfred’s Caped Cuisine: a cookie game where Alfred must keep Bruce well-fed in order to destroy crime.

6 Likes

WB Games Montreal is hinting at a Batman Arkham game. Some members of the team had Court Of Owls shirts on in a picture. I hope there will be another Arkham game. These games are the only games I repeatedly play. I’m patiently waiting for Rocksteady’s game. Whatever game they are making is going to be excellent anyway.

2 Likes

Justice Leauge game

4 Likes

Dc and sonic the hedgehog

Injustice 3!!!

1 Like

Just keep feeding me Arkham games and I’ll keep paying $150 (collectors edition) a pop with a smile

Definitely an Open World Batman Game. Think, you go around jump from building to building as Batman. Or he can go around using his grappling hook. You decide! Also there are robberies, drug deals everywhere! And there are also murders and crimes you can solve (because your the greatest detective) and you solve mysteries as side missions. You can also head back to Wayne Manor and become Bruce Wayne. You can go to Wayne industries and build new gadgets for your Batman. All while solving a mystery surrounding the death of Harvey Dent. Holy cow I’d kill somebody for a game like this!

Open world flash or teen Titans

1 Like