Which DC Daily cast member would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with?

If you were stranded on a deserted island, which cast member from DC Daily would you want to be stranded with?

5 Likes

Clarke Wolfe.

6 Likes

It would have to be Amy. We could “nerd out” for hours in end. It would make the time go by easiest.

4 Likes

100% Clarke Wolfe

6 Likes

None. Since I was a child I have dreamed of being stranded on a desert island by myself

6 Likes

I’m not sure they are all really fun people. I guess maybe Sam Levene (I think I spelt it wrong). We could just Bat talk the whole time until help comes.

4 Likes

I would have to say either Clarke or Hector, but Whitney has great energy. Lol

5 Likes

My first thought was to think about which of the cast has the best survival skills, but I can’t make that call. So instead, I’m going with Harley Quinn Smith. As the most well connected member of the cast, her disappearance would lead to the most vigorous manhunt, and would therefore be my most likely option for rescue.

13 Likes

For myself, Clarke Wolfe, she would fun to hang out with.

5 Likes

Esai Morales

3 Likes

Amy and Samm would make me laugh and cry until I died and then it wouldn’t matter we were stranded :love_letter:

6 Likes

Sam!

4 Likes

John Kourounis. He looks like he’d be able to open a coconut and start a fire. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That makes a lot of sense

4 Likes

I haven’t seen as many episodes with Harley Quinn Smith in then but I certainly wouldn’t mind being stranded with her :stuck_out_tongue: or with any or Clarke:p it depends though…as far as the guys go, echo kellum I’ve met before and seen him on Arrow for years, that’d be really fun, I think overall I’d pick him for that reason. Sam Levine is way cool too though. I don’t really think the girls would fall in love with me on the island but if I thought there was a chance lol I might say well…so do we get to sit around and chat people up first? Lol hahaha

5 Likes

Harley or Clarke both seem like they’d be so fun to hang out with

4 Likes

News from the front lines!

8 Likes

HOLY CRAP!!! I didn’t know this thread would become popular, I was just bored and a little curious. Lol!!! I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY

5 Likes

Samm Levine would be my second choice. He could karate chop coconuts to split them open, regale me with production stories from Not Another Teen Movie and Freaks and Geeks, along with what it was like to co-star with Chris “Jensen in The Losers” Evans and Sam “Jimmy Olsen in Superman Returns” Huntington. He might also be able to tell a tale involving Lacey “Zatanna in Young Justice” Chabert too.

Still…I believe in Superman, so that means Clarke remains as my #1 pick. Her wit, passion for geeky stuff and fun nature would make the time fly by I bet.

4 Likes

:grin:

1 Like