Which DC Daily cast member would you want to be stranded on a deserted island with?

I want to say Whitney cuz we’d figure out amusing ways to survive, but we would fight about music, tooth and nail constantly. So that’s a concern.

I’d go with Amy. We’d be totally hosed if their were apex predators. If not would Gwen and nerd out but that would inspire thoughts how to escape the island.

Clarke Rose All Day, if we had access to booze we might productive As needed to survive, but we’d have a fun party will it lasted.if you’re gonna go out, might as well go out with a laugh and a smile.

HQS, putting together a rescue team would take a few days. Before they got on their way one of us would have two+ days bury the body Mftg the crime scene and await a solitary ride home, with no guilt, remorse or anything else, to Furle my savage brow.

3 Likes

I would say Clarke or Sam H. Both would be fun and help pass the time while on the island.

3 Likes

Can I get the camera man?!

3 Likes

I rather be stuck with Amy Dallen, cause she seem like a nice person and always happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen dc daily. Can I just have the island?
11:33am Wednesday April 8 2020

1 Like

I’ll take the whole lot :grin:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Clarke Wolfe or Tiffany Smith. You said stranded. I’d assume that means you’re stuck regardless of any skills one might possess. I’ve made no secret of my crushes on them and Harley Quinn Smith.

2 Likes

Of course, we all live in our own deserted islands, now.

4 Likes

:fist:

2 Likes

True ::kiteman2_hqtas::

:rofl:

Whitney of Clarke

1 Like

Clarke Smith

1 Like

I grew up in the woods. I wouldn’t need much help survival wise. Scouts and all.

I’m gonna be a total dude and say Whitney cause she’s easy to look at. Sorry if it’s shallow, but I’d imagine that without new comics to read the novelty of having a fellow super-geek would wear thin pretty fast.

2 Likes

Agreed :+1:

1 Like

:rofl: