Which DC city would you live in?

Hmmm, if we can jump earths then I go with Earth 3 where I could embrace my inner evil

Nothing ever seems to happen in Coast City now that it’s already been blown up once and everything happens in space. I’d either go there or stick with LA.

2 Likes

Nanda Parbat

2 Likes

If Ra’s or the leader kills you, don’t say I didn’t warned you

@KeyFamily wants to live in Gotham for a chance to meet up with The Batman. That’s cool, but I want to live in Metropolis (Lois and Clark’s) for a chance to meet up with Teri Hatcher.

4 Likes

I just like the view.

It just occurred to me that I’m already “living” in a DC city, courtesy of my base inside the game DC Universe Online. That’s just one of many fun DC-oriented activities in that game.

1 Like

@JeepersItsTheJamags
Stick with LA and we can meet for a drink at Lux. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s the only reason for living in Metropolis!

1 Like

Probably central city. Not as crime ridden as star or Gotham. Most bad guys are zany and then I could piggy back it to travel to other parts of the Dcu just a good starting city I feel. Maybe metropolis.

1 Like

Not to mention the culture and night life, and the chance of snagging one of the O’Dares…
-C

1 Like

My girlfriend just reminded me that Atlantis would be cool except for black manta and others constantly trying to usurp the throne. And if smallville qualifies as a city then I’d choose that.

2 Likes

You know what though I just remembered that literally 100% of the time whenever superman fights a realllly bad villain they always try to blow up smallville.