Which DC city would you live in?

I get the appeal of Gotham but I’m not as brave as the rest of you I guess.

2 Likes

What city do the Tiny Titans live in? I think I’d be safe there. :batman_hv_5:

@moro Happy Birthday! :birthday:

2 Likes

Thanks @TravisMorgan :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bludhaven, because it seems easy to live and find a good job there

2 Likes

Smallville.

I hate big cities of any ilk. Give me good ole country living any day. :wink:

4 Likes

Gotham would be cool for the architecture and seeing the batsignal but if you think about the consequences of experiencing villainy it’s probably the worst.
In other cities, surviving an experience would most likely mean injury and sure trauma but with Gotham villains the psychological scars will be forever.

8358 Sunset Boulevard , Los Angeles.

Art Deco style, literally an elevator ride away from Lux.

I figure if I can live in any city I can also live in a higher tax bracket. I am sure Lucifer and I could partner up on a mechanism that would net me enough $$$ to live there.

And a belated happy b-day @moro

2 Likes

Thanks @DeSade-acolyte :slightly_smiling_face:.

Stopping in to send a Happy Belated Birthday to you, @moro (and taking a slice of cake, of course :wink:). Hoping the day went beautifully! :partying_face:

As for the thread topic, I’d have to mull over the idea of officially living someplace, but I’m with @DarkKnightinWhiteSatin - I’d at least visit Smallville for a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @MissInkBlot. It went well and my friends were kind of to gift me with some cool DC merch :slightly_smiling_face:.

Smallville is a great choice, as long as it’s not the meteor infested version from the tv show. Too many weird ongoings there :joy:.

1 Like

@moro - Aww, that’s wonderful! Those sound like friends worth keeping, for sure! They recognize worthwhile gifts when they see them! :wink:

Ohh, and that’s true. Though I’ve lived in some pretty boring places, so I think a couple of meteors to shake up things once in a while might not be too bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would probably choose Gotham I like living on the edge never know what is going to happen there would never be a boring day in Gotham City

2 Likes

If you’ll allow it. New Genesis & Themyscira dead tie. However, I think the women on paradise island would make that tiebreaker an easy choice if the location included the natives.

3 Likes

It may not be a city but mogo sounds pretty legit

For me, as a male, I think Themiscyra is one of the most dangerous places one could go.

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying but in a fantasy type situation, I imagine things go my way. I can’t start worrying about fictional rules or problems I have enough IRL.

1 Like

I agree with this statement 100% and it is where I would live, Opal City.

2 Likes

Smallville for me as well. Great deer hunting in Kansas.

2 Likes

I think another earth would be the best place for me to go. Maybe earth 2 because of how hopeful it is and because of Jay Garrick.

2 Likes

Central City of course!

1 Like