Which DC Character Gets On Your Nerves?

Superman and Lois Lane hate Superman as a character and I hate the way Lois is used throughout different media even though I loved the way she was used in Reign of the Supermen

1 Like

Deathstroke he’s everywhere and he’s annoying

4 Likes

People that force Batman to sing.

1 Like

All the current DC movies, except Aquaman

1 Like
  1. Batgod
  2. Deathstroke
1 Like

Deathstroke…(feels bad)

1 Like

@Chicholas_Nharles thats so interesting, might I ask why? Of course I respect your opinion…I’ve just never seen someone say all of them except for Aquaman lol Man of Steel wasn’t enjoyable? Or WW?

Aquaman. Obviously as a king (Or is it former king now?), he has a priority to his own people, but all I ever hear is ocean this, Atlantis that. lol

1 Like

Bruce Wayne/Batman- ugh that guy is such a hypocrite. Always telling everyone not to do the very things that he goes out and does. He can be such a d!ck sometimes…

While we’re at it, Supes also gets on my nerves. He’s kind of a bully at times.

Also, im in a sorta love/hate mood with Gotham’s Penguin. On the one hand he’s a very interesting and well played character. On the other, he’s annoying as hell and frequently spits when he talks, which I cannot stand :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Other than those, my quick fire list would include Damian, Cyborg, Jason Todd, Deadshot, Amanda Waller, Lex Luthor, Felicity when she’s angry, Arrow’s Diaz and MadDog

2 Likes

Bane for 1 reason. He gets beat by having his tubes disconnected by batarang or whatever means since day 1. He’s never thought of a full proof way to combat that?

5 Likes

People who complain aboutYoung Justice: Outsiders episodes not being out before they’re finished being created yet.

6 Likes

NEPTUNE’S BEARD!

1 Like

lmaoo I’m dying “ocean this…Atlantis that” lol!

some of these have me actually cracking up lmaoo “Felicity when she’s mad” like that’s sooo specific lololol. Gotta ask tho, what’s wrong with Cyborg?? lol

good stuff everyone, glad this became a healthy outlet to vent haha

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning Felicity! She annoys me. Not as much as 70’s TV Bat-Mite, but still.

2 Likes

Gentle reminder, everyone: This post is asking about what FICTIONAL DC characters get on our nerves. Do not use this post to call out real people.

2 Likes

Applejack gets on my nerves! She’s the worst!

Sorry, couldn’t resist :grin:

3 Likes

The Boy scout himself… Superdouche

1 Like

Please put down that thunderbolt of Zeus, Applejack…

2 Likes

Thank you @Applejack!! I was starting to worry people were forgetting about the original question lol FICTIONAL everyone :smiley:

1 Like