Which DC Character Gets On Your Nerves?

@batjamag lol didn’t come off negative at all. I think you’re right, we’re naturally going to have things that rub us the wrong way just as stuff will intrigue us and give us happiness. And your response was so in-depth, I loved it lol I completely agree with Damian…Super Sons is great but I feel so bad for Jon having to put up with that. Even Teen titans rebirth has been really good but irky when Damian gets snipy

Overall it’s been very cool to see such a wide array of opinions. Imagine if the creative people behind the scene (writers and such) stumbled upon this post lol I wonder what they’d say or if they have their own characters that they maybe wish they portrayed a little different or if certain things like Damian’s outrageous ego and harsh personality were intentional. He is the son of Batman :wink: And speaking of Batman…it’s pretty clear he’s been the most popular answer here thus far

Sweet Tooth in the Filmation Batman series.

@batjamag OHH and about Harley, it’s interesting cuz I’ve seen a lot of similar opinions on other socual media outlets. I really think it was her movie outbreak in Suicide squad that got people on the Harley quinn bus. I personally don’t mind her and actually enjoy seeing her but completely get how someone could start getting sick of her spotlight especially when her origins is joker’s quarky sidekick/lover. Like at first i didn’t know how I felt including her in the Birds of prey but after the teaser and reading more about production and the director…I got hype and giving it chance. This new wave of D.C. all around is going to be phenomenal imo

1 Like

Brian Michael Bendis.

3 Likes

Growing up in the 80’s I really never liked Superman. You knew in every story he would be fine in the end. It just bored me to death to read his solo books but when The Death of Superman series happened…Wow! It brought life to the character for me when he died. I loved the months of running to the comic shop an hour away every month to grab all the books after his death. Supes comeback in the black suit was amazing but after it all came back to normal boyscout, invincible Superman I went back to ignoring the character unless he was in his team books.

2 Likes

WarnerBrothers executives

8 Likes

Anne Hathaway’s portrayal of Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises.

4 Likes

The Kardashians

4 Likes

I thought you meant generally speaking…

Ahhhh I gotta say Enchantness the in Suicide Squad movie

5 Likes

Whoever decided that Cyborg has to be in every team in the DCU (except for Birds of Prey, but who knows what tomorrow may bring). I wish they spent more time pushing other black characters, or maybe creating new ones. But to be fair, I loved his origin story on Young Justice, and I may end up liking him on Doom Patrol.

Also Damian’s a little bugger, but he is entertaining, especially in Super Sons. I’d definitely go crazy if I had to be on a team with him.

3 Likes

Whoever decided that Cyborg has to be in every team in the DCU (except for Birds of Prey, but who knows what tomorrow may bring). I wish they spent more time pushing other black characters, or maybe creating new ones. But to be fair, I loved his origin story on Young Justice, and I may end up liking him on Doom Patrol.

Also Damian’s a little bugger, but he is entertaining, especially in Super Sons. I’d definitely go crazy if I had to be on a team with him.

3 Likes

@LLTD, if you haven’t already, you should read last week’s Teen Titans Annual #1. Damian loses a fight. That’s all I’ll say.

4 Likes

Damian by far! I curse his creation or at least how his character and stories have developed for the most part

1 Like

Selina Kyle has always gotten on my nerves (way before she left him at the alter). Bruce also gets to me quite often.

2 Likes

Okay it’s Marvel but cannot stand Gambit. Stupid accent, stupid jacket,bad hair. Rogue could do much better. On DC Klarion same complaint just substitute cat for Rogue

2 Likes

@Vroom That sounds very intriguing. I’ve been debating picking up the annual, and that might make me pull the trigger and buy it.

1 Like

Joss Whedon

4 Likes

The Flash because he’s always messing with the timeline.

1 Like

Joel Schumacher…when I see him I’m going punch him right in his Dick Grayson for what he did on Batman and Robin…bat nipples… Peice of @#$&

2 Likes

@LLTD, if you do pick up TTA #1, I’d be curious to hear your reaction. I love Damian and I thought it was great.

1 Like