Which 1, or 2, are they?

@Kon-El Sins of Youth is on my list to read!

2 Likes

It’s great!!!

@DeSade-acolyte. I read that GL. Then read the whole thing lol. Thank u. I’m working down the list, as to ones I haven’t read yet.

1 Like

@wilkinswontkins. B & B #197 was great!!! I knew I would like it when I saw this.

As well as this version of Catwoman

Cool how Crane could switch up & choose which phobias to give Bat & Cat. That Batwoman costume is one of my faves of anyone. Listed it on my favorite costumes ever thread.

2 Likes

The title is “Elseworld’s Finest”. They should be the first two issues that pop up if you search for that title. Not the Supergirl/Batgirl one. They exist as issues on the “DC Elseworlds” series page; they don’t have their own series page.

Glad you enjoyed TB&TB #197!

1 Like

There’s a number of titles by that name lol. There all under DC Elseworlds on my Appletv & a lot are named Elseworlds Finest. I’m just asking which ones u meant, sorry.

1 Like

No, this is what you’re looking for. This is from the search results page, if you just search the exact term “Elseworld’s Finest”:

(Maybe this is why no one else has ever heard of this series: title confusion. They can’t find the darn thing!)

2 Likes

Thank u. Sorry to bug ya. Mine came up Ike this.

So it was even more confusing lol. I’m on it now, thanks :blush:.

2 Likes