Where's My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

Woke in your bed this morning but you were sleeping one the floor…passed out on floor… Think we riding on last leg like a dark horse down the stretch!!! … Pick My Head Up Off the Ground!!! Blackout Blues baby… standing wobbling in the door!!!

2 Likes

JoJo kills on the keys… between this and Wholly Mammoth… IDK OR Care!

"Moving back to Mississippi before I lose my Mind! Pick My Head up off the Ground!

2 Likes

I honestly feel bad for everyone that has overlooked these cats!

2 Likes

Thank You man! That was trip! I will go watch the other clip you left… this is what I wanted to have happen… people start dropping their music and talking comics… I think we will get there… Sorry for all members who are like WTF just happened. I warned you yesterday that it was going to be a hoedown disco party…

2 Likes

No one will come vote now… Lol… First Run… work out the kinks!

Why I did not go with Bisco or Panic to start… I lose my few remaining brain cells…

2 Likes

This definitely could have got this party started…Trial and Error!

2 Likes

I think @TheQuestion101 might dig some of the music here!

3 Likes

Thanks for linking me in. I’m not to hip on the Disco Biscuits, but I do love good music.

3 Likes

OMG. I am not even kidding. I knew it was “bouncing round the room” before I even read the title… I am not kidding…

3 Likes

Seriously, I was looking at Trey about to press play, and bouncing came in my head… I looked at the title and immediately wrote my reply… I have not even played the video yet… Is Phish really that predictable now… JK

3 Likes

I was thinking it’s a great song for Daffy to do his thing.

3 Likes

As long as you like to boogie… We all have our favorites and what is important is that we move, not what makes us move. I just love to Dance…

3 Likes

Well, here you go. Shake them bones, my friend.

3 Likes

I have been to too many Phish shows! 96-2000 I probably saw easily 100 shows… Lemon Wheel, Went, Big Cypress for NYE 2000, probably the biggest party ever! Crap, I lost my freshman year in college to Phish… seriously… But they changed my life…let me play… AND bouncing round the room is Daffy Duck… Touche and I love bouncing, I am no hater …

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m not a Phishhead. I caught them once in 98 at Walnut Creek. I much prefer the Dead. :rofl:

3 Likes

Old School…Yes I dig!!!

3 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd @TheTerribleToyman @Kon-El Where are you guys and where are your disco tracks? This is your party too. I knew we should have mulled this mamajama over a few more days…

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Sorry. Distracted kinda day.

4 Likes