Where's My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

Yes, Yes… Daffy and GL seem the logical pair. Why I think we stayed away… I almost went with Sup’s Bug’s v Daffy GL… It will be a match … I went with the 1’s and 2’s Mash up for round 1… There will be some drama and loyalties will be tested. This is a party inside the Thunderdome, anything can and will happen…Keep it coming!!!

3 Likes

to be continued…

1 Like

Glad you are, surprised we did not flush this aspect out for round 1. But man It is an even pairing… more personality and skill pairings to come!

3 Likes

Remember Acme is the only current backer., GLa and Daffy have yet to trip over each other!

2 Likes

Only 8 Votes! Man there was a good amount of buzz yesterday. Is the generational thing?

2 Likes

Sounds like we need some more Disco!!! I apologize for the bad video quality, the audio is soundboard. The reason I picked this version is because I remember having this tape and playing it like crazy!

3 Likes

Hell Yeah!

Those three night were amazing. Dirty Dozen, Groove Collective, and I am forgetting the other opener! First time In NOLA and Halloween… My God a Party! No one really understands unless they have been!

2 Likes

Dude thank for putting this up… sick!

2 Likes

My first Shows!!! Kids were still taping!

2 Likes

Happy is my second fav disco jam besides disco… Action man before lyrics… RIP MIKEY!

2 Likes

This is WSMFP!

1 Like

My first show I ran into a taper in front of the board. I wonder if that tape sounded good. I have a feeling that I have heard his copy though.

2 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ literally crying… PANIC was and still is a Party… Killer Cut Man… Listen to the bright lights on, don’t let it get too bright!

2 Likes

I am sure he was pissed!

2 Likes

I would be dancing so hard that my friends who taped would kick out of the area… hard core tapers… I feel bad now, that panic opened the vault…lol … they all missed the party…

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t physically run into him. He was in front of me and we were talking before the show. He asked us to keep talking to a minimum.

2 Likes

he probably had an omni mic… the ones that could pick up a pin drop…

■■■■■■■■ Mikey! He is shredding!

2 Likes

My bad Wondergirl…

1 Like

Did you ever see any of their side projects after Mikey died… Like Smiling Assassins, Slagg, or Stockholm Syndrome?

2 Likes

What to you think Jerry Joseph? BloodKin? C. Bruce? etc… All the muses that made Panic!

2 Likes