Where's My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

This is a Disco Party! first step! Now Round 1!!! Mashup Tag Team Cage Match!!!

Batman & Bugs Bunny vs. Superman & Daffy Duck! No Hold’s barred
and ACME is backing Bugs and Daffy. So, much like a “Thunderdome” !!!

• Bat’s & Bug’s
  • Sup’s & Daffy

0 voters

Let’s Discuss.

It’s a party! So who cares!

Round 2 to follow after we recover from this eventual mess. There will be a ladder match… and much much more!!!

Well, only if we get participation. I guess fandom is relative. :innocent:

We will work out the music kinks, since I lost my mind for 40 minutes, i will not name names, enjoying the Disco Party! Hot Mess City! We might have to keep this in the Lounge. but “with a little help from our friends”, I am sure that we can make this work…

I hate to destroy a good thread by having a widespread panic attack! My bad!

5 Likes

Some music for the party!!!

6 Likes

I will let it slide…

3 Likes

@FillionAphile I am not sure if you were making a reference to Disco Biscuits the band or not :grin: :smile:

3 Likes

YES!!! Keep it coming!

3 Likes

HELL to the YEAH

3 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ My thumb was first…only i guess…

2 Likes

I saw them in Charlotte, I think in 2002. They played the ending of Run Like Hell in reverse. That is all I really can remember from that concert.

4 Likes

I wonder why you do not remember much? lol… I saw them so many late nights… I am a huge Panic Fan, so I got exposed to the Biscuits early in life.

3 Likes

Damn, didn’t think I’d be so torn! Bugs always pulls off the win over Daffy, but the Superman fan in me can’t pick him to lose…

4 Likes

Maybe Bugs jumps ship to the winning team :grin:

7 Likes

Did you click the link in the instructions? lol I prolly should have had a Bisco Jam ready… my bad

2 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman You make a valid point, which is why the match ups, currently, are more even. Making it a much more imaginative process.

3 Likes

Me trying to decide…

images

4 Likes

People see it… AppleJack is jamming out… he hyperlinked the music for me… so, I think we are on the right path… it is just getting people to grasp it…

2 Likes

(She :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Smh. Had to go with Batman and Bugs. Bugs has that Captain Carrot invulnerability-

-and it’s in Daffy’s DNA to lose. Even with Superman by his side.

6 Likes

Superman and Green Loontern? No contest!

6 Likes

I completely forgot that Daffy was a Green Lantern. Changing my vote lol

6 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman @SuperBlueGrodd @Kon-El, @D4RK5TARZ @Applejack @DC89 @Pow-Pow & Biscuit Krew. Thank You for helping flush this idea out. It may have been a little pre-mature with Killer Eye Candy Topic and Titan 3 Topic. This is only round 1 and there is much more to come. I promised a glimpse and a disco party today. I sort of delivered.

You can revisit Terrible T’s and I’s journey down the rabbit hole to come up with this if you want here: Who Is the Toughest Outsider! Not Your Favorite but the Toughest Character?

OMG, that is my ADD. Sorry Applejack. I knew that.

5 Likes