Where To Start Reading? New 52 or Rebirth?

These are all available here:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank You! I tried looking them up but had no idea they were in the collected edition.

2 Likes

In case you haven’t seen it yet, may I humbly recommend my Digitized Comics Unavailable (or in Alternate Locations) on DC Universe Infinite: A Directory thread? In particular, the Digitized Comics Available in Reprints on DCUI list, which is useful for finding titles exactly like those: ones that are on here, but in alternate locations different from their actual title that make them hard to find.

2 Likes

Much thanks!

2 Likes

I started with new 52 batman. but also read a lot of rebirth.
All I can say is I preferred the more updated and newer comics. But it depends on what interests you most. if you want to read batman for the first time, I recommend “batman year 1” It should give you a good idea of batman. but you also can start with the new 52 since they just created all new storylines. (I really loved Scott Snyders batman from the new 52). just find a character you really love and read the 1st volume or issue for their comics. Welcome to the DC universe!!

1 Like

Here’s my viewpoint

First
Watch
Secret Origins the Story of DC Comics

In that hour and a half you will get a good overview of most of our comic book library. It was filmed in.2009 so of course can’t talk about newer than that

The DC History Club has this video as the topic for the month of September 2020

This is my complete list for New DC Readers. It is intended to introduce most of the major characters of the universe at a basic level. It is by year.

This is my
Batman for new readers

if you want to learn significant events in super hero genre history. Most significant issues are mentioned here. It is by year

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/super-hero-genre-history/204746

if you want to learn how Superman Batman.and Wonder Woman were created

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/the-road-to-the-trinity-superman-barman-an-wonder-woman/225750

2 Likes

I love reading from all eras. But I really like the ReBirth stuff.
But hey, any day of reading comics, is a good day. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you! The DC history club sounds very interesting, as does the video.

1 Like

Very true, I must say.