Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

I really appreciate the response. I’m a loyal DC/Wonder Woman fan. But, y’all have to do better. One email in the fall isn’t enough. I go to the official DC socials and it’s not updated with any information on the change. I found out when I logged in and did research on twitter.

Can’t wait for the HBO Max expansion!

4 Likes

If you have already cancelled, I completely understand. If you haven’t, there have been a series of e-mails (some say too many :rofl: ) reminding people of DCUI, and a free voucher worth $10 or $25 to the DC Shop for subscribers who maintain their subscription.

Our e-mails have gone out regularly since the fall (roughly 1/week) but if the e-mail system isn’t working, then we have a real problem on our hands and we have failed you.

I see what you mean- the DC Universe socials were separated from the DC Comics socials with dedicated accounts. In the arena of good news, we will be combining those social pages to ensure a single source of truth in the future. Doesn’t do much now, as the damage is done; but thank you for your feedback to keep us honest and focused.

6 Likes

Once you opted in, you would have stopped receiving the e-mails :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely a possibility- or Promotions. I’m constantly having to “train” my inbox.

3 Likes

The Superman serials are available to buy digitally on Amazon, but they are not on Amazon Prime.

5 Likes

I agree. There should be a vote started. Swamp Thing was one of the top viewed shows and the story was great. We need shows like this to show people to never give up and it also provides the notion that it doesn’t matter how you look. True love always finds a way. Now start that vote and watch it get close to 100% yes vote!! This could be the next GOT.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t go as far as next GOT

2 Likes

Batman: The Brave and the Bold isn’t showing up on HBO Max. Neither is Batman vs Dracula, although it used to be on there.

3 Likes

The Adventures of Superman is available to buy digitally on Amazon, but it is not included with Amazon Prime.

2 Likes

Hey @bwatkins - I do know that HBO Max rotates their content, you might want to reach out to their Customer Support for any questions regarding their video content.

2 Likes

It seems like none of the shows said to be on Amazon Prime are actually on Prime, they’re just available for purchase on Amazon.

4 Likes

I get that this might be a bit more work than it’s worth, but this would be ten times as useful if it specified where something could be streamed for free, streamed with a subscription, or bought digitally?

4 Likes

The challenge with that is how often the status changes, but I agree that would be really useful. I need to think on the best way to format that information, too… Maybe some kind of legend? Like:

:moneybag: = Costs
:sun_with_face: = Free?

6 Likes

:exploding_head:
Will investigate further next week- Thanks for the hot tip! :fire:

5 Likes

Why was Gotham removed from the list?

3 Likes

Most likely accidental- I’ve re-added it, thanks for catching! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No problem. Glad to have helped :smile:

4 Likes

The biggest disappointment with this change is that I joined the DC Universe primarily so that my kid could watch all of the more young kid-oriented cartoons, like Brave & Bold and classic Hanna Barbara Super Friends & Batman shows. Now those have all been taken away from us, and if I’m expected to instead just buy those from Apple or Amazon then I can’t really justify continuing to pay for this membership.

7 Likes

Hey benjles,

I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with the change in service. We have tried to be as transparent as we can with our messaging regarding the DCU Infinite changes and I’m sorry if you missed the messages. A lot of the shows that were on DCU have been moved over to HBO MAX. So, if you’d like to continue to watch them, that’s where I’d suggest.

I hope that we see you again soon!

3 Likes

No, I’m fine with the messaging. It just stinks that all of the things that brought me to the DCU service, namely the classic shows geared towards young children, are now only available for purchase. None of those shows are streaming anywhere - even Batman TAS and Teen Titans skew a little bit older. I can’t imagine Super Friends showing up on HBO, but I also can’t fathom paying not-insubstantial money for 50 year old Hanna Barbara cartoons. I’ll just hold out hope that Brave & Bold and Justice League cartoons eventually make it to HBO.

Until then I’ll stick around here for a bit finish catching up on old Constantine & Swamp Thing stories :wink:

6 Likes