Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

Ah, OK. Sorry for my misunderstanding!

Iā€™m happy to hear that youā€™re going to stick around to keep up with Swampy though, thatā€™s definitely a great choice! :wink:

2 Likes

I meanā€¦

Thereā€™s a lot more than DC stuff. Classic movies, Looney Tunes, tons of originals, old cartoonsā€¦

5 Likes

I know City of Demons is on HBO Max, along with the Arrowverse cartoons about Vixen and The Ray.

5 Likes

The main reason I purchased DC UNIVERSE was for the shows and movies. Greatly disappointed that they were removed. As for DC being transparent with their messaging about the changes. Iā€™ve written on here asking if they were keeping the shows. And on their Facebook page. And I tweeted to Jim Leeā€™s account asking . Never got a reply.

1 Like

@moderators, not a pressing issue or anything, binged the heck out of it before it left but in the list provided above it list Batman:TB&TB as being on HBO MAX and Iā€™m not seeing it. Will it be on there at a later time (noticed some properties have dates associated) or is this possibly an error in the list? Perhaps itā€™s on HBO MAX but I canā€™t find it under the dc/cartoon/or when typed in the search bar.

Also, is where JL Unlimited heading uncertain? I noticed it wasnā€™t on the list. Again not really a pressing concern just curious.

5 Likes

Its coming

See link

3 Likes

ahh, okay thank you good sir.

3 Likes

Teen Titans Go? Either the show or the movies.

2 Likes

Oh I know this oneā€¦Hulu for the show and TTGo vs. TT movie. Not sure about TTGo to the movies though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering why HBOMax didnā€™t take all of it?

3 Likes

Am I to understand there will be no more videos?

3 Likes

There are no movie videos only comics, go to HBO Max for most the movies and shows.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing says HBO Max but I donā€™t see it there when searching.

2 Likes

It is currently at
CW App but wth ads

3 Likes

Welcome back @fred.swink.67980! Green_Loontern is right. The videos left the service in December.

3 Likes

This is such a great resource! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to getting this together, and I really hope it can continue being updated and refined moving forward!

That being said, now that all of the remaining video content has officially (and sadly) been removed from DC Universe, I wanted to shine a light on some of the great unscripted video content that had been housed on the service, in the hopes that the Community Moderators/DC Universe Staff will continue doing all they can to make sure as much of it as possible finds a new home for us fans to enjoy it again on in the future!

As Iā€™m sure many others can relate to, I generally spent the majority of my viewing time watching (and re-watching) the scripted shows/movies that were on the service. Luckily, it has been nice to see that most of this beloved scripted content has made/will make the move to HBO Max, or is at least available for purchase/viewing on other marketplaces/services moving forward.

However, in the final days of video being available on DC Universe, I spent the majority of my remaining viewing time watching a lot of the unscripted content I had never gotten around to checking out. This is mostly because, unfortunately, I was nervous that much of it would not have a clear path towards being released again after being removed from DC Universe. After watching, I was truly impressed by so much of it, because as a hardcore DC fan, it is always amazing to learn more about the inspiration and hard work that went into creating our favorite characters and stories, and the impact they have on people in real life. I firmly believe that we owe it to the fans and especially the creators to ensure that the great history of DC Comics is always well-documented and accessible!

Thus, I did some detective work (my name is Robin 918, after all!) looking into what is and isnā€™t still available, and wanted to share a breakdown of what I found! (Please note that I may be missing some shows or documentaries that were on DC Universe previously, and feel free to correct me if anything I say is wrong!)

Currently on official DC/WB YouTube channels:
All of the Best Of cosplay featurettes that acted as the episodes of the ā€œDC IRLā€ series
"DC Daily Comic Book Club" - all episodes
"DC Spotlight: Shazam"
"Secret Origin: The Story of DC Comics"
"Look, Up in the Sky! The Amazing Story of Superman"
and the vast majority of the Top countdowns and Versus battles that acted as the episodes of the ā€œDC Universityā€ series (though I was unable to find the final few episodes that featured creator interviews).

I would also like to point out that ā€œBringing Back Young Justice with Whitney Mooreā€ seems to at least still be available out there - as a special feature on the ā€œYoung Justice: Outsidersā€ Blu-Ray.

Now, onto all of the content that appears to be MISSING IN ACTION as of now, and needs to be rescued by some caring Superheroes:

"DC Universe Presents"
-(I honestly enjoyed these featurettes so much that they inspired me to investigate all of this and ultimately make this post! I really loved how informative they were, how they were narrated by beloved DC stars such as Burt Ward, and how they genuinely got me excited to watch/read the stories they were introducing. Even the title sequence alone beautifully captured the majesty of DC superheroes! It would be wonderful to have these back again somewhere, even if just on YouTube! Please!!!)

"Young Justice Enhanced"
-(Watching the creators and fellow fans commentate on my favorite DC animated series was a lot of fun! It would be nice if this series made its way to HBO Max, perhaps as a ā€œbonusā€ season added within the ā€œYoung Justiceā€ series.)

"DC Daily"
-(I know that some of these many episodes are available on YouTube already, but it would be great for the full series to be uploaded or find an archival home elsewhere. I am sure that there were a wealth of great interviews and DC discussions throughout this show that deserve to be preserved! ALSO, as far as I have learned, the DC Universe series ā€œThe Batmen,ā€ ā€œLegacy,ā€ and ā€œMAD for Swamp Thingā€ all seem to have been taken from featurettes that were played on ā€œDC Daily,ā€ so preserving this show would kill 4 birds with 1 stone!)

All of the bonus content within ā€œTitans: Absolute Binge Watch Edition,ā€ and "Swamp Thing: Absolute Binge Watch Edition"
-(I suspect a lot of this may be covered by reuploading ā€œDC Dailyā€ as detailed above. Regardless, it would be nice to see this content presented together again somewhere - perhaps most sensibly as bonus features with their respective series on HBO Max.)

"DCYou: Unscripted"

"DC Universe Holiday Yule Log"

"DC Universe All Star Games" - only Episode 1 is on YouTube currently.

Phew! IN CONCLUSION, I am sorry if this is the wrong place for a huge post like this, but if nothing else, I hope it reminds everyone of the great unscripted/documentary content that was on DC Universe during its video streaming era, and sheds light on their current availability/status! Thank you so much to all of the Staff and Moderators that made DC Universe such a great video service during its run - all I can ask now is that you continue to do whatever you can to find a home for all of this currently lost but beautifully fascinating DC history!

5 Likes

Yeah, I wish DC Daily was still going on

1 Like

I have to ask, does Batman 66 mean the series, movie, or both? Also, I very seriously doubt it is running anywhere, but Swamp Thing 1990 TV series is not listed. Another omission is the Cathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman pilot. No love for Rick Springfield in the original and more comic accurate Human Target series (though extremely short lived)? Steel was on HBO Max, but I just searched and it did not come up. Give me time and I KNOW will find more missing titlesā€¦

3 Likes

Science of Superman

2 Likes

For awhile, there was a documentary on DC Universe called ā€œBatman: The Animated Series A Retrospectiveā€ but I never got around to watching it before it left the service in December.

Can anyone confirm whether this documentary recently posted on the DC YouTube channel is the same video as the one that was on DC Universe?

4 Likes