Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

I need more shows on HBO Max if they want me to subscribe! DCU had all the great TV shows and they aren’t all on HBO Max according to this list. Static shock also isn’t on there.

6 Likes

Anyone know where Constantine 2014 is now? It was removed from CW Seed.

And now they don’t have Constantine: City of Demons, either.

5 Likes

Soon no shows will be here

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if there will ever be a time when the CW shows will move to HBO Max?

4 Likes

Anything from Batwoman on will, so the new Superman and Lois will be there. I don’t know how long the contract with Netflix is for the other shows.

4 Likes

I know Stargirl and several non-DC shows are there.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if static will be on MAX in February? Since it’s black history month it would make sense if the show debuts sometime next month.

4 Likes

My fortune teller says it will debut March 1st :wink:

2 Likes

I’d love if Zeta Project somehow managed to find its way on HBO Max. Know it was never on DC Universe and not technically a DC Comics show since just a Batman Beyond spinoff, but it’d be great to see this classic DCAU show again.

7 Likes

The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow will remain on Netflix for as long as they remain on the air.

Arrow could be moved to HBO Max at any time, and Supergirl and Black Lightning could be moved to HBO Max at any point after the middle to latter portion of this year since they will be entering their final seasons on the air once The CW begins broadcasting them.

4 Likes

I love Powerless, such a fun show. Was sorry it never made it onto DCU so more fans could discover it. Since the show was made for this fandom. But glad to see it is still out there, just a shame since Tubi dropped it no service where it isn’t PPV. Wish MAX would have it, but not holding my breath on that one.

5 Likes

Where’d you get that?

2 Likes

When The CW ended its agreement with Netflix, they entered into a compromise that allowed Netflix to remain the streaming home for all of the CW series that they (Netflix) were already streaming, but only for as long as said series remained airing on The CW.

Because Arrow ended early last year, Netflix’s exclusive rights to it expired, and WarnerMedia is now free to put the series wherever they want, including on HBO Max.

And the same will apply to both Supergirl and Black Lightning once their forthcoming final seasons finish airing.

4 Likes

Bad deal

2 Likes

Good info, but UGH.

Anyone who wants to watch the CW crossovers going back to Flash vs Arrow will have to shuffle between different streaming services.

3 Likes

How was that agreement a bad deal?

It gave Netflix a chance to keep most of The CW’s pre-existing shows in its catalog for years while giving The CW more control over the availability of its broadcast content.

3 Likes

WarnerMedia being able to move some CW content from Netflix to other streaming services doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy we can still access all of the Arrowverse episodes. But we already need HBO Max for Batwoman.

In fact, it’s very much in the spirit of CRISIS that as soon as universes were converged (Supergirl, Flash/Arrow/Legends/Batwoman and Black Lightning in the same earth) we got divergence of CRISIS characters across streaming services: Batwoman, DCU and new CW DC shows on HBO Max, “Legacy” Arrowverse shows on Netflix, Smallville on Hulu, Constantine and Birds of Prey on CW Seed.

Plus we got Gotham on Netflix and Pennyworth on Amazon Prime,

Somebody’s going to have to create a Watching Order website for the CW Crossovers, if it hasn’t already been done.

3 Likes

Here you go:

3 Likes

OMG. And I didn’t even need to use a Dreamstone!

3 Likes