Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

To watch all 3 season of Gotham Girls webisodes, you can find them for free on youtube.
They’re also on the Birds of Prey tv series on DVD.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just noticed Pennyworth Season 1 is free on Amazon Prime today (list above is edited accordingly).

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this list, it is very much appreciated!

3 Likes

This is so cool! I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned it, but Batman '66 (the series rather than the feature film) is on the Roku Channel, so anyone with a Roku device can watch it there!

4 Likes

It was mentioned by @Numbuh1Nerd a week ago. I think Roku is not on the list because they are not a licensee of WB. Presumably Roku licensed Batman '66 from another entity that owns the rights.

2 Likes

And my own nerdy contribution:

While DC, which was then known as National Periodical Publications, is mentioned in the Batman '66 credits, DC and Warner Brothers did not come together until 1967. So the rights to Batman '66 must have stayed with 20th Century Fox and its subsequent owners.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to find an official YouTube channel for Gotham Girls, but if you have a link I can include it!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Enough people request Batman '66, and Roku is a licensed partner of the content, that we may as well include it :slight_smile: It’s not being a sneaky sneak to get it to the rightfully adoring fans :slight_smile:

Added it to above!

5 Likes

Thanks, I was looking for a link you can trust, World’s Finest, think it’s a honest fan site that has been around for years!:slightly_smiling_face: Here’s a link.
Gotham Girls Series

4 Likes

Thank you RF! I’ll have to check with our legal team on if we can include that, as it’s not run by or affiliated directly with the company :slight_smile: But the link is here in the comments for now, so much appreciated!

5 Likes

Prime has some of the Batman 66, but you need to pay extra

4 Likes

Jonah Hex is free with ads on Tubi, added it to the list.

You can also buy/rent it on Youtube, and it has far more likes than dislikes. I might actually have to try it.

6 Likes

Powerless is on the list!

4 Likes

giphy (1)

7 Likes

gotta pay extra for it though

3 Likes

How often does this get updated? I know a few of these have already made their way to MAX but the list doesn’t reflect that.

3 Likes

They want me to subscribe to HBO Max but some no brainers for the service, like Shazam tv series and the New Batman Adventures. I’d love to The New Batman Adventures, not on HBO Max.

2 Likes

Sorry, what?

2 Likes

We are aiming for once a month- the list has been made a wiki for one and all to edit, but the moderation team will be doing housekeeping on the current list at that once/month cadence :slight_smile:

4 Likes