Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

Go to Batman (TV series) - Wikipedia and find out.

Look at Distributor (they said 20th Century, known as formerly under Fox) and ABC was original network when first aired in 1966.

No idea about why WB didnā€™t bought out and it is less likely for Disney to put those on Disney+ as they donā€™t want to agitate WB so they rather to license to third party like Roku Channel, Netflix, etc.

3 Likes

I already had when I last replied

1 Like

Ditto! I was just coming in here to ask about Superboy as I was right in the middle of watching that one for the first time when it left (for some reason, i was thinking it would be up until the 31st instead of the 18th). Iā€™d love to see it show back up on HBO Max eventually.

3 Likes

Anyone know when HBOMax will get the 2018 ā€œAquamanā€

1 Like

It left on November 1st.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t catch these if they were up there, but Batman '66 and the 1949 Batman & Robin serials are both free to watch on the Roku app!

3 Likes

Curious as to what might be happening with the Holiday Yule Logā€¦ I love having that on as wallpaper, all year long.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Added! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added those in!

1 Like

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell this is awesome!

Now when my wife says thereā€™s nothing good on TV, I can just hand her this list!!! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Youā€™re braver than both my husband and I! :rofl:

4 Likes

Got all of yours added in as well, thanks, folks!

@AK_Bandit
@HubCityQuestion
@ReepDaggle
@LilyAceOfDiamonds with the assistance of @TurokSonOfStone1950
@CWDCTVFAN
@ThePrimeGundam again with the @TurokSonOfStone1950 assist!
@DigificWriter
@KatieharrisDC.79438

For everyone else, weā€™re still adding things so keep an eye out for a mention!

7 Likes

Is there a date on when Justice League Unlimited will be on HBO Max? It is listed as on there but currently is not. @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell

5 Likes

I was trying to find out when it ight be back there

1 Like

Does anybody here know if they have a rotate out system?

Check your library.

1 Like

It was never in there, I just got Max in Dec since it had just become available to Roku

Just want to add my thanks to those who compiled and contributed to this list. Itā€™s too bad some items are only ā€œwell you can buy itā€ and not part of any subscription, but I greatly appreciate having a trusted source to know whatā€™s where (and Iā€™ll probably buy at least a few of them).

6 Likes

Got yours entered as well!

@eli173
@RootBeerMaster
@MoeRobin87

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Heya @MR3K_dp!

I have removed Justice League Unlimited from the list for right now because I havenā€™t been able to confirm if/when it will be available on HBO Max. I apologize for any confusion or dashed hopes! :sob:

PPB :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

With a rousing 69% of folks who would like the ability to edit this topic themselves, I grant youā€¦ WIKI ACCESS!

To add your own favorites to the list, simply click the little ā€œpencilā€ icon in the upper left, or bottom of the topic: Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 2.57.06 PM

Your edits may be subject to reversal or amendment, as we ask for the following considerations:

• YouTube links must come only from Warner Bros. or DC Entertainment official channels

• Streaming services must be licensed destinations likeā€¦

• Netflix
    • Hulu
    • Epix
    • Amazon Prime
    • Vudu
    • Google Play
    • iTunes
    • Tubi
    • CW Seed
    • CW App
    • Roku
    • Sling TV
    • And of course, HBO Max

Admins may occasionally clean this topic up to make it as user-friendly as possible :slight_smile: Thanks to everyone wanting to join the proverbial couch with us!
:couch_and_lamp::tv:

5 Likes