:superman: :bluebeetle: When Blue Beetle Met Superman :bluebeetle: :superman:

Greetings, @ModernAgeSupermanClub!

With Blue Beetle being the talk of the town as of late, let’s take a quick look at when Jaime Reyes and Superman first crossed paths:

Also, have a gander at when Carapax (a primary antagonist in the Blue Beetle movie for any unaware) and Superman locked fists in this swell mag:

SN: If you haven’t read the Back in Action arc of Action Comics (which also includes issues 842 and 843), feel free to do so, as its an exciting three-parter by the esteemed Kurt Busiek (no stranger to Superman, of course).

Drop your thoughts on the above (and the Blue Beetle movie too, if you like) down below and as always, have fun, :superman:uper Friends! :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

#15 is free on DCUI, so I actually read those - first time reading solo Jaime - while I was running around on Thursday and Friday. As for the entirety of Busiak written Clark, I know I read all that ages ago, at least once but I didn’t really remember Carapax before the BB trailer(s) and don’t particular remember those issues.

5 Likes

No time like the present then, as Carapax is right at the beginning of Action #841. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

My present dance card has the hard cover of Superman Unchained taking priority, and several other things ahead of anything else. Tell TPB at DCUI to put it on for free, which will get me to phone read it, even though I hate that for comics, just because it’s handier than lugging around things like the HC of Unchained.

2 Likes