What's Your Favorite Quote or Dialogue between Heroes?

Courtesy of Injustice 2.

3 Likes

From Time Masters: Vanishing Point #4

Booster decides he’s had enough of Hal Jordan’s condescension…

!

6 Likes

Yes, we are getting to the good stuff!

1 Like

Johnathan: “doesn’t your dad like apple?”

Damian: “Batman doesn’t eat pie.”

That had me rolling when i first read it XD

3 Likes

From “The Dark Knight” movie:

The Dark Knight rebukes the Joker, calling him a monster. The Joker tries to explain otherwise:

“To them, you’re just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.”

2 Likes

Aquaman #4

5 Likes

Nice! Some really cool illustrations too!

1 Like

Where’s My Disco Biscuits @ Check It! We are Going Back in Time! WB vs DC Tag Team Cage Matches RD 1

Jor El to Clark Kent you can not be a hero with darkness in your heart

2 Likes

Superman: Maybe I could move the Earth out of the way.

Batman: If I had a week, I couldn’t list all the reasons that won’t work.

4 Likes

Snarky Bat’s … I love him.

3 Likes

Darkseid: “There was a war in Heaven, Mr. Turpin, and I won.”

Also,
Batman (to Superman): “The last time you inspired anyone, is when you were dead.”

2 Likes

Following the apparent Death of Muster Miracle in Justice League America #40

4 Likes

I like the illustration, which series?

1 Like

1987-1996.

3 Likes

The line about Blue Beetle in there stung a bit. :cry:

4 Likes

Well, Beetle was about to get his head popped off like a balloon by Despero at the same time “Scott” was killed so I think Superman was really trying to make a point about the vulnerability of the “Non-powered” members of the League. Of course Beetle had already been in a coma due to Queen Bee’s brainwashing and would later be put in another one by Doomsday so Superman has a point. (what ultimately happened to Ted wasn’t even dreamt of at that point!)

4 Likes

Nice, thanks

1 Like

This is from Detective comics 624 and it’s probably one of my all time favorite speeches

4 Likes

‘‘You’ll Believe That A Man Can Fly’’

2 Likes