What's Your Favorite Quote or Dialogue between Heroes?

@Coville dang, that is some good dialogue!

3 Likes

From Superman/Batman #1:

Batman is attending to a wounded Superman who has just been shot with a Kryptonite bullet by Metallo

Batman: “I don’t know if I’m fast enough to get the bullet out before the wound closes up.”

Superman: “…where’s The Flash…when you need him?”

Batman: “Do me a favor, Clark. Lose the sense of humor.”

Superman: “Do us both a favor, Bruce. Buy a sense of humor.”

11 Likes

Bruce: you haven’t given up on me yet?
Alfred: never

8 Likes

Yes, definitely one of the best exchanges between bat’s and superman.

3 Likes

Batman: If you can’t take care of your own rogues–If you can’t rein them in–Then i’ll do it for you.

Flash: (having changed so fast Batman didn’t even see him move) are you finished?
I want you to know. You touched me because I let you touch me.
And do you think the rogues here are simple? Do you think just because they aren’t mentally screwed to the hilt that I have an easy time?
Your guys are different, Bruce. They work on a completely cerebral level. They leave clues, they like to kill.
My guys? They’re organized. They may have goofy names and wear bright colors, but that doesn’t mean they’re idiots

Batman: He (Robin) Lost his father, Wally. To Captain Boomerang
Flash: In your head, it should have been the Joker or Two-Face that killed Jack Drake. Is that it? Would that be more acceptable to you?

Batman: …

Flash: I’m trying my best here. I really am. Bruce…?

Batman: We Don’t always win. Is that the lesson learned?
Or that we shouldn’t try to have a life outside of the mask?
Superman, Green Lantern, You. Even Wonder Woman has her friends at the embassy.
…I don’t know what to tell him anymore, Wally. Sorry isn’t enough.

Flash: Tell Tim what you told Dick the day heleft to join the Titans. (Bruce looks at Wally puzzled)
In all these years, you only said it once. But it meant more to him than anything else in his entire life.

5 Likes
1 Like

still learning the platform, I did not mean to self promote. Or did I? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This sort of explains my love for one character and my feelings for another character.

3 Likes

Batman to Booster Gold: “I’m not explaining the intricacies of time travel to a man without a library card.”

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Clark: We don’t have to do this Bruce.

Bats: Sure we do.

3 Likes
3 Likes

You took it deep :cry: :hushed:

1 Like

The end always get me

Don’t you touch him, he’s justice league.

5 Likes

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Courtesy of Injustice 2.

3 Likes

From Time Masters: Vanishing Point #4

Booster decides he’s had enough of Hal Jordan’s condescension…

!

6 Likes

Yes, we are getting to the good stuff!

1 Like

Johnathan: “doesn’t your dad like apple?”

Damian: “Batman doesn’t eat pie.”

That had me rolling when i first read it XD

3 Likes

From “The Dark Knight” movie:

The Dark Knight rebukes the Joker, calling him a monster. The Joker tries to explain otherwise:

“To them, you’re just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.”

2 Likes