Who Is the Toughest Outsider! Not Your Favorite but the Toughest Character?

So Fanatics! Who do you think is the toughest Outsider? Please provide at least one reference for your opinion, so that we can better understand your choice!

My Choice: HALO!

1. She can’t be killed!
  2. She has the ability to neutralize other’s powers!
  3. She is constantly gaining new powers!
  4. She controls and manipulates light! Nothing in the known multiverse is faster or stronger than light! Nth Metal Maybe…?

I made four valid points as to why I believe that Halo is the toughest Outsider! Any takers?

3 Likes

You win lol

3 Likes

You make good points here… so I won’t disagree, but I would say Rex is a runner up though…

Edit- Rex mostly because of his powers…

4 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

I like Edit-Rex a lot too!

3 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

Batman. ‘Nuff said.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m cheating and choosing from the comics and not the show.

1 Like

I didn’t even know we were talking about the show, if we were :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, You technically are okay, I did not specify.

2 Likes

Yeah, Halo. She’s an Aurakle, which allows her to be ridiculously overpowered. Looker is pretty powerful, too, but she loses points for that garish one-legged costume. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll go Geo-Force. Fought pre-Crisis Superman and held his own.

2 Likes

Geo could just trap her in the ground for eternity.

1 Like

From this group- I’d say Geo-Force is the most powerful, but if they all fought, Nightwing would be last man standing.

2 Likes

No, No, No. She can Boomtube anywhere! She is a mother box! :sunglasses: :grin: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You have to walk through a boomtube. What if she can’t move?

1 Like

She can bend light, so she would probably just phase through it, or she would put up a light shield giving her enough room to use her boomtube! Keep 'em coming!

2 Likes

Terrible T,

If you don’t mind the nickname, please give an example of how you see Nightwing stopping a fully trained Halo. I think that you have a solid thesis, but provide some source material for the class please.

From this group- I’d say Geo-Force is the most powerful, but if they all fought, Nightwing would be last man standing!

2 Likes

@TheTerribleToyman I need help doing the reply quotes. I do it right when I do not mean too and wrong when I try to do right.
I am a hot mess with my replies. Going to have to go back to basic training with our bot friend.

2 Likes