What's One Outrageous DC Item You Would Buy for Black Friday?

The whole collection of Batman beyond

1 Like

Vroom

The infinite heroes Question was one of the ones I was saying was 3-4” & $20. There all either small & $20⬆️ or 6” and $40⬆️

1 Like

Manifest & Vroom :white_check_mark:

To add to that list, I put a minimum bid down on a Terry Dodson women of the DCU series 2: Starfire bust on Black Friday. Just received an email that I was highest bidder. I didn’t mention it with original list cuz idk if I would get it, plus I put in the minimum bid thinking that I’ll put bid in for fun & I forgot about it till I got an email about 5mins ago.

2 Likes

Congratulations. That’s a nice bust.

2 Likes

Batman the Animated Series Batmobile Deluxe Set w the Bat Signal and Batman and Robin

1 Like

All sideshow Wonder Woman ANYTHING.

3 Likes

Dear Santa:
Although I’m sure to be directly between the Naughty and Nice lists, here’s what I’d like for Christmas:
Harley Quinn: Red, White And Black Statue By Ant Lucia
Fantasy Figure Gallery DC Comics Collection Wonder Woman Figure
DC Designer Series Bombshells Wonder Woman By Ant Lucia Deluxe Statue
Gotham City Garage Harley Quinn Statue
Batman: The Animated Series Poison Ivy Premier Collection Statue

But the absolute ultimate, would have to be: Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure

Love,
Me :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty.Poison.Bombshell

The Garage city statues are unreal, also love Ant Lucia and the Bombshells line is awesome. The 6” bombshells figs are cheap & I love all of them. Been waiting for Supergirl & Bumblebee to be released it’s always pre-order only on there 6” bombshells figures. The bombshells statues are beautiful. I almost got the garage city Supergirl where she’s holding the motorcycle engine in air with one arm, that was only one that was touchable price wise but I loved It to begin with.

2 Likes

The Batmobile and Batsuit from Dawn of Justice. It’s a bad movie, in my opinion, but I love the Batmobile and Batsuit design.

1 Like

Ohmygawd, why does sideshow do this to me

1 Like

Every DCTV Funko Pop

1 Like

Why buy the Batmobile when you could own the Fortress of Solitude?:smirk:

3 Likes

I know it’s not much but Damian Wayne’s sword. I think that would be cool. But if we’re going big then the Batcave. I mean who wouldn’t.

1 Like

Red Hood cosplay gear and costume

2 Likes

A discounted subscription to DCU

1 Like

Nightwings mask

1 Like

The batmobile. Itll have a greqt discount haha

1 Like

A nice statue of red tornado or Dr.Fate two characters who don’t really have any statues except action figures that look meh

1 Like

I’ve been wanting the Stephanie Brown Batgirl action figure from DC Direct Batman Reborn series 1…
It’s always going for way too much when it pops up on eBay.
I kick myself every time I see it and get so angry that I didn’t buy it at retail when it was released.
I’d buy this for a Black Friday deal if I could get it for under $80…

1 Like

MagicNinja

I saw a spoiler figure & it was nice. I’m kicking myself for not buying it. I had to get a Lobo tho & the JL action vs Lobo vs Supes was 1st affordable one I’ve ever seen. The spoiler was $30 but should come down it’s brand new & the 1st spoiler figure ever made.

1 Like