What's One Outrageous DC Item You Would Buy for Black Friday?

manifest

Sorry, I had to think to remember what all I got,forgot to say I went straight to that Batgirl yesterday in the shop & it was sold out, it’s so nice good pick. I did find it online,they had the red one & a green one plus Catwoman & few other characters.

2 Likes

Sweet finds djd. That Justice League Action Superman vs Lobo set is very nice.

The Starfire and Adam Strange set, is that the one from DC Universe Classics or something else?

2 Likes

Vroom

Yes exactly, I got the rumble in the jungle one with B’wana & Animal Man long time ago, almost pulled trigger on strange & Starfire multiple times over the years. Decided it was time.

2 Likes

Vroom

I’m glad to hear on lobo thing, he doesn’t have many options & the ones he does have are like $200-$500. I’ve wanted a Lobo forever, that was 1st affordable one I’ve ever seen, that was the easiest one of the night. I went back n’ forth over all kinds all night soon as I saw Lobo for $20 I got it. Huge bonus that his space was bikes with it, only downside is they put a 4” Superman, Batman or Flash with all the JL action & Jlu sets. Not that I don’t love those characters but I have like 4 of each from them doing that.

1 Like

Idk how that was got in there sorry reads weird space bike is what I meant

1 Like

Plus that set comes with Mister Mind. You get a nice set with Superman and two villains that don’t have alot of figures.

2 Likes

It’s not really an item, but you better believe I’ve set money aside to build a batcave.

4 Likes

Vroom

That’s right I forgot he was on there. I have a Mr. Mind already he came with my Dr. Sivana. He’s on his shoulder in my pics I posted but tough to see him.

1 Like

There’s a bust of Batman’s cowl from Arkham Asylum I NEED to have. It think it was like in the $200-$300 range.

2 Likes

This Flash figure! https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-the-flash-sideshow-collectibles-2005161/

2 Likes

I really want the statue of the Red Lantern Bleez or the Atrocitus statue

3 Likes

Absolutely any merch of The Question. My favorite character is woefully underrepresented.

3 Likes

I’d go with the 7-part New Teen Titans #1 statues.

4 Likes

Young Justice season 3! Lol jk jk. Really is the main reason I got the app lol. I would purchase DC laptop

1 Like

Gorblax

I hear ya’ I’ve wanted a question figure forever. The only ones I like are a couple hundred bucks. Even the affordable ones are like 4” figures & there like high $20s-$40 dollar range. Wildcats like that too. I got the 4” Brave & Bold one but the one I want is dcu classics by Mattel & their expensive.

1 Like

Mattel made three figures of The Question in their Infinite Heroes line. That might be a lower priced option if DCUC, DC Direct/Collectibles and so on are too expensive. Mattel also made him in the JLU line but I’ve no idea what he sells for currently.

1 Like

I’d like to get a while complete set of the 1966 style BATMAN figures from classic tv toys they are mego style to a degree clothing is incredible face likeness amazing and thier are some variants and they have an awesome mego style line also and they have made figures never produced till now and more to come

2 Likes

Sideshow Doomsday Statue .

1 Like

If it where real and available I would say Fates helmet

2 Likes

The Lego Batman Classic TV Series Batcave

2 Likes