What's One Outrageous DC Item You Would Buy for Black Friday?

I’m thinking a fair amount of people would say the Batmobile, but for me it’s this $820 Swamp Thing statue from Sideshow Collectibles - only 250 being made!!

How about you? Is there something on the market that you’ve been drooling over and just can’t bring yourself to buy?

7 Likes

The DC Bombshells Batman and Catwoman Deluxe statue, the Harley Quinn DC Artist Alley Vinyl figure by Hainanu Nooligan and the DC Artist Alley Batgirl by Sho Murase Vinyl Figure would all look particularly nice in my collection.

Why do I spend all my money on food and comics? :frowning:

7 Likes

Batman ninja statue on the horse

3 Likes

https://www.shopdcentertainment.com/collections/figures-and-statues/products/dc-designer-series-nightwing-batgirl-by-ryan-cooke-statue

I’ve got a super soft spot for Dick and Babs…

One day I’ll own that statue!

5 Likes

I have several & there all bookmarked. The 2 I want most are the Catwoman bombshells statue, & the Batgirl bombshells Halloween statue. The DC direct women of the dcu series 3 Zatanna bust is neck & neck with Batgirl, as well as the ame-comi Big Barda pvc statue.

4 Likes

@djd haha at first I read the above as “The 21 I want most” :smiley: But yes, those are great choices! And echoing what many others are saying, I love all those bombshell figures :slight_smile:
@Esoteric, same!! You can really feel Nightwing and Batgirl’s intense affection in that sculpture. And like you said @HarleysPuddin, while I don’t have the same soft spot for Bats and Catwoman, I also like this statue for the energy it captures:

4 Likes

I feel like a kid writing my Christmas list… I also would very much like to own the DC Chess Collection: The Complete Batman Set . I hope Santa is a DC fan :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Action Comics #1

5 Likes

Sealed cases of Kenner Super Powers figures. I doubt sealed cases of them even exist anymore but a fan can dream.

7 Likes

I like catchup lol

2 Likes

Applejack

I just saw what u mean, using a 2 next to I isn’t a good look on texts haha, bad thing is there is more then 21 I want. I will own that Catwoman one day tho I’ve wanted it since it first came out same with the Halloween Batgirl.

3 Likes

Sensation Comics #1

3 Likes

I would have to draw the line at the Trinity Statue inspired by Jason Fabok.

10 Likes

YO DC UNIVERSE, YOU FORGIT TIM DRAKE (RED ROBIN) IN “MEET THE BATFAMILY”

3 Likes

The entire Tweeterhead clown family! :heart_eyes: Joker, Harley, and Bud and Lou!
http://freaklinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/20664932_1528586120536556_9071281926031182909_n-1-1024x787.jpg

3 Likes

Gerard way’s statues!

3 Likes

Literally less than 10 minutes after I posted on here I went to the pc & ordered a bunch of stuff. I blame u mods, how dare u?

3 Likes

ooh what did you get

I didn’t order any figures today but I checked on that black, white, and red vinyl Batgirl preorder from artist @shomoo, limited to 3k … sold out here and on A, still available at some places

2 Likes

A pillow shaped like PowerGirl’s bosom.

1 Like

manifest

I had zatanna bust & cover girl statue in cart, then decided I could get more if I looked around, (as always) so I got an adam strange & starfire 2pck, Lois Lane bombshells statue, WW violet lantern (Star Sapphire costume) with a violet lantern, lobo on his space bike came with a 4” Superman from Justice League Action, & an Alex Ross 7” Cyclone. figure.

3 Likes