What's New This Week on DC Universe - 1.15.19

I am SUPER PUMPED to read Johns’ Green Lantern which has always been on my to read list as well as American Alien and Perez’ Wonder Woman!!! I’ve got my work cut out for me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With the original shows like Titans, Young Justice: Outsiders, Swamp Thing, etc, will there be any merchandise such as collectible figures, more shirt selections, DVD deals if ordered through the app and the like?

@MikeLara_16.44389, it’s definitely something we’re looking into! For phase one we’re focusing a lot of our energy on making sure platform is spic and span and we have all the delicious content you could ask for. But we’re definitely taking ideas if you have any merch you’re after!

There is some exclusive Young Justice stuff in the shop at the moment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s an idea: If we are going to be getting links in the communities, why not make the links clickable? In the iOS app, you can’t even copy/paste them.

1 Like

Are there any winners for any sweepstakes? I keep seeing them and no comments or congrats on who won. Is it real? Just curious.

2 Likes

Awesome!

What is up with the new animated Superman movie that was supposed to come out on the 15 as well.

2 Likes

@Armaced, we’re aware of the challenge around links, and it is something we’re working on. For now, we still provide them for the other platforms that can copy/paste them. It’s not a perfect system, but hopefully it works a bit.

@santanajacob.97291, there are definitely winners! We receive a LOT of entries, and only one person wins; so it’s likely you won’t see a comment. But we did give away 1,000 pairs of tickets to a movie screening recently, and lots of people were commenting then. :slight_smile:

@dillonkirk15.13313, we announced in a previous post last month that was due to come to the service on January 29th, same day as the blu-ray release. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

@santanajacob.29791 I won tickets to the screening of Superman last weekend. Yes they are real.

1 Like

When is this site going to have new DC movies? Man of Steel, Batman vs. Superman, Justice League, Auqaman?

14 Likes

Loving this all. So much great new content. My only hope is that Blackest Night gets added. With Johns Green Lantern run Blackest Night is almost essential.

When will you be releasing this for XBOX One ?

@ceckels138
Currently, we do not have a specific date to provide on the release of the DC Universe service to gaming consoles like XBox One, but it is certainly on the agenda!
Once this update is released, you guys will be the first to know!

2 Likes

@santanajacob.97291 I won the Fortress of Sweepstakes Catwoman package and it just arrived yesterday! It came with a big art print I’m going to get framed, a nice statue, Batman and Catwoman The Wedding hardcover, DC Comics 2019 Graphic Novels guide, and a few plastic bead pearl necklaces. I thought the pearl necklaces was a really fun extra touch to go with the Catwoman theme.

1 Like

Where is the Reign of Superman?

3 Likes

How do I access the quizzes?

Were is reign of supermen

2 Likes

Did you pull the Christopher Reeve sequels?

Reign of the Supermen comes on here January 29th the same day as the DVD release.

2 Likes

Please bring back the DC Spotlight: Aquaman documentary! It was awesome and I’m someone who likes to rewatch these types of things and have them on in the background as I’m doing stuff around the house, drawing, etc. Also, a series of DC Spotlight specials would be a great addition to the service- each installment focusing on the history, creators, and appearances in media outside of comics for well-known and obscure DC characters. I would watch the heck out of that!! Just throwing it out there! Keep up the great work, DCU!

4 Likes