What's New This Week on DC Universe - 1.15.19

Also you will see Titans on Netflix in Poland or Japan but not here. Netflix bought some international rights not US. And, you’ll see Reign of Supermen here as part of the service. Anyone who has already seen it paid for it or stole it.

2 Likes

Reign of Superman is gonna be here on the 29th, the same day the Blu-ray gets released. DC made this announcement to the media awhile ago, it was also announced several times in the Watchtower section. All new DC Animated movies will be on this service the same day the blu-rays get released.

Also, Titans is only gonna be on Netflix for international users, because DCU is only available in America. As far as I know there’s no plans to have Titans on the American version of Netflix.

I’m sorry you’ve had a bad experience with DCU, hopefully you’ll give the comics section another once over and you can find something you’ll love.

3 Likes

So many things being asked and said!
Morning, everyone :slight_smile:

“Where is Reign of the Supermen?” (+1 +1 +1…)
Reign of the Supermen is on the service January 29th, same day it’s released in stores.

“Is Krypton Still Coming?”
Towards the earth to culminate in a fiery collision? To the SyFy channel March 21st? The answer to one of those questions is “yes”, I’ll let you decide.

“When Will DC Universe Be On PS4?”
Every time someone asks we add a day to the deadline.
No but seriously, we’re well aware folks want this and we are not yet able to announce a release date.

“Will The Injustice Comics Be Coming Soon?”
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

“I tried to create my own thread it wouldn’t let me…”
Noticed someone else having this issue, remember to add a “tag” to your post. Otherwise it won’t let you.

“Super Sons Missing Issues?”
Thanks, we’ll pass that along.

“Suicide Squad has random issues.”
Ah, yes, I see the 2016 run is missing some issues between 4-16 and 20-26. We’ll look into this.

“Why is Reign of the Supermen available elsewhere, and why is Titans on Netflix?”
Reign of the Supermen is available to some exclusive partners. We are releasing with our internal teams on the 29th. Titans is available on Netflix ONLY internationally. This is because we love our international friends and they don’t have access to DC Universe. Titans CANNOT be accessed on Netflix in the U.S.

Thanks for all the love, so glad to see many of you are happy with the additions! <3

5 Likes

kcflako91.72945 still has a valid point . Why should I have to rent this if I do not want to wait. Part of the reason I pay for the service is because I know I wont have to pay for the new animated films. Making us wait is redundant. If I rent it or watch it illegally then there is no point watching it on here.

2 Likes

I understand what everyone is saying but part of this service should include first access to movies like Reign of Supermen. I’ve enjoyed the comics, the specials and the old shows. I waited for this movie, saw the clips on YouTube, ran to DC universe to watch the movie to find out I have to wait two weeks to get it. That or piece together clips on-line or buy it which is ridiculous because I already paid for the on-line service. This is bad business because you can tout all the other stuff but if you don’t deliver on what people want they won’t be happy and that’s not how to grow your network.

5 Likes

Reign isn’t available to rent yet. It will be on the 29th once it’s here and available on physical media.

2 Likes

I just started a free trial and I like what I’m seeing from the comics section. If the people in charge keep beefing it up, that alone could get me to pay for an annual subscription. The Young Justice relaunch has me hoping the comic section will add stuff like Kesel and Grummett’s full SUPERBOY run soon.

1 Like

Not sure who to report this to, but the recent upload of Multiversity issues is missing Multiversity #1 (the actual opening issue for the mini series).

4 Likes

How long with Johns’ runs on GL and Aquaman be available? I’m reading Morrison’s Doom Patrol at the moment (well, Kupperberg’s lead-in to AND THEN Morrison’s) and am having anxiety deciding what I should read first due to the possibility that one of them may just disappear one day and I may the wrong choice on which one to start.

2 Likes

Hey @Applejack

Y’all are crushing it. Just wanted to let y’all know. Keep up the great work :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my glob @MattMcDonald noticed!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Officially killing me with too much to read.

But how about the full Green Lantern Corps series to accompany Johns’ GL run. Right now the Corps is missing issues.

2 Likes

any way we are going to get JLA #88 and beyond? got me seriously invested in the outcome, and bam 87 and no more.

1 Like

Why would you release Reign of the Supermen in digital format BEFORE putting it on this app we pay monthly for?

10 Likes

Are there any plans for an app on home consoles like ps4?

5 Likes

I’m starting to get bored of this app

1 Like

I went to see aquaman this week and it was great I mean the fight scenes nd the special effects were phenominal but the story was old I seen the same story on the cartoon movie battle for the throne of atlantis lets hope now we got over the origin the next movie would be great

1 Like

More Green Lantern!!! very happy

the one problem I have with your app is you only show one new show at a time now don’t get me wrong I loved titans and I love young justice outsiders but after you watch the new episode there is nothing else ive watched a lot of youre old shows and read a lot of your comic books but is that it I know you are planning Harley quinn stargirl and swamp thing but what are you going to do trickle them out one at a time you should look at regular tv they never do it like that

1 Like

They have announced from the beginning that trickling them out one at a time is exactly what they are going to do. This is a new and smaller app right now, they can’t just throw 10 shows on at once they don’t have Netflix kind of money or a network TV’s kind of money to do that. I am sure they are well aware that regular TV doesn’t do that, as I can only imagine they have watched TV before. But this isn’t regular TV.

3 Likes